What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

We are well on our way to that 16-9 game. If this game turns out to be 16-9, then that's all the proof I need to know that the NFL is completely scripted.
What do you mean? These teams played twice and the scores were 24-17 in Cincy and 12-10 in Pitt... a low scoring game wouldn't surprise me.

Ben looks bad. Almost all his attempts for 15+ yards are like 5 yards off.

With that in mind, time to start calling some quick slants and ####.

Jarvis Joens finally gets in the action.

First play - tackle for loss

Second play - gave up catch but made tackle on TE

Not much else, his pass rush hasn't really shown much yet. He's taking wide angles and getting handled by the left tackle, really not getting any pressure yet on the QB.

After the first down, I think I saw the Pittsburgh punt team instinctively start to run onto the field before they realized what happened.

The Steelers run the end-around with their slowest WR and have Paulson lead blocking... who gets knocked on his ### by a DB :lol:

It is bad enough these receivers are having trouble catching the ball, they are barely recognizing that the pass is coming to them. :wall:

Jones wasn't really in the action on that series but on the third and six. I thought he'd flash some pass rush and he was coming but didn't get near Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread