What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** MNF - Saints (-4) at Seahawks [ O/U 41.5 ] *** (1 Viewer)

Pete Carroll is a fossil and should be on the hot seat. He still thinks you can win with defense and running the ball in the NFL Certainly not going to do it running the ball behind that putrid O-line. With Lockett and Metcalf out there you might as well have Gino chuck it. Better than this slop.

Pete Carroll is a fossil and should be on the hot seat. He still thinks you can win with defense and running the ball in the NFL Certainly not going to do it running the ball behind that putrid O-line. With Lockett and Metcalf out there you might as well have Gino chuck it. Better than this slop.
Agree with all of this..

..then you see Geno attempt a pass, and then I just want to run. 

What does Geno think will happen on 3rd and 18 if he doesn't throw the football? Inexcusable sack there, B2B sacks...if I were Carroll I would punt the football, honestly its his best chance to win here

What does Geno think will happen on 3rd and 18 if he doesn't throw the football? Inexcusable sack there, B2B sacks...if I were Carroll I would punt the football, honestly its his best chance to win here
Completely idiotic by Geno. A pick six honestly wouldn't have been any worse

Honestly I wouldn't go 7 DBs if I'm the Saints, rush 4 and blitz with 2 Deep again. 7 DBs you give Geno time to maybe pull off  a pass interference.

See, you’re less likely to get runs for -18 yards than if Gyno is passing

See, you’re less likely to get runs for -18 yards than if Gyno is passing
:lmao:  Touché.

I still blame Carroll though. If he wasn’t clearly drilling in an overly conservative nature to Gino, I think Smith would be more willing to put the ball up and stop taking sacks and running backwards as soon as he takes every snap. Carroll has him so afraid of turning the ball over that he won’t do the right thing. Tyrod Taylor used to play the same way.

I tend to agree but he still only lost by 3 vs the Saints with no QB. 

The Pete Carroll era is over?

I had no players and beat the Kamara team by one half of a point.  I couldn’t watch the second half but I bet my opponent had fun......

Users who are viewing this thread