What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Thread (1 Viewer)

Looks like Keenan got the well-deserved spot for the trailer. :thumbup:
Come on now. There were more deserving players than him. That was a gift because they felt sorry for him because he was taken off in the Colts game.

In hindsight - this might be one of the worst coached games ever. WTF was chuckie thinking taking the timeout at 2:19 only to go for it and get stuffed. Even worse was Jimmy no sack opting for a safety with 0 timeouts. He must think he is a real coach like that guy in NE... you know the one who won the super bowl a few years back and has the 9-2 team....

I had no problem with Gruden's decision to go for it on 4th down, but why run that play? The Bucs running offense has never been that productive under Gruden. That was a perfect spot for play action, but they ran the predictable play and got stuffed. Fortunately for the Bucs, Collins horrible play continued on through the last drive.

In hindsight - this might be one of the worst coached games ever. WTF was chuckie thinking taking the timeout at 2:19 only to go for it and get stuffed. Even worse was Jimmy no sack opting for a safety with 0 timeouts. He must think he is a real coach like that guy in NE... you know the one who won the super bowl a few years back and has the 9-2 team....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: The odds are better at converting a 4th and 19 then an onside kick I believe. I don't have the stats, but converting an onside kick only happens 10% of the time.

"Jones = speed :excited: "
How many times have I said this year I hate Thomas Jones...for every great play he makes, he breaks off something stupid like throwing a ball at somebody.But hey...that's bandwagon right? Guess that is, but saying you're also a Packers fan isn't huh?? :thumbdown:

LMFAO at this guy calling somebody a bandwagon fan.Originally posted by NorvilleBarnes

I don't see how you can be a football fan and not love the Packers so we'll agree to disagree. Oh, and I'm a Yankees fan too. :P
:rotflmao: at Yankees/Bucs/Packers fan calling someone a bandwagoner. :rolleyes: :thumbdown:

But hey...that's bandwagon right? Guess that is, but saying you're also a Packers fan isn't huh??
Right. And you're also correct that my liking the Pack as my 2nd favorite team is not bandwagon. I'm a big believer and fan of Brad Johnson (your opinion of Brad is clear in this thread) but I also recognize that Favre is the man. The Packer bar where I watch many games totally rocks and I've had more than one Packer fan share what he was cooking at the tailgate :thumbup:

I've spent a lot of time in NY and the Yankees have spring training in Tampa. Maybe you don't know what "bandwagon fan" means - no prob.

Right. And you're also correct that my liking the Pack as my 2nd favorite team is not bandwagon. I'm a big believer and fan of Brad Johnson (your opinion of Brad is clear in this thread) but I also recognize that Favre is the man. The Packer bar where I watch many games totally rocks and I've had more than one Packer fan share what he was cooking at the tailgate :thumbup:
My opinion on Brad is clear? Because he threw one dumb pass??So basically, you can't criticize for dumb plays?? :confused: I've been pimping Brad as one of the best QBs on this board since I got here. But hey, I can see how watching a game at a bar and having a few sausages makes you a fan of that team. :rotflmao:And I've lived in Tampa/St Pete all my life...well aware the Yanks train there. But a baseball team plays there all season...I root for them.Of course, you'll probably take them on when they get good as well. :rolleyes:

Come on now. There were more deserving players than him. That was a gift because they felt sorry for him because he was taken off in the Colts game.
I agree - the credit for the good plays, and the blame for the bad plays, were spread all over tonight. Who would you put up there? The defense made a couple of good stands - but no one single player dominated. Several were involved in the Bucs passing attack and Brad Johnson was the common denominator, so I'd go with him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread