What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mr. Robot (1 Viewer)

That was ####### awesome.  Surprised there's not more banter going on here (I just now watched online).

The last two have been maybe my favorite back to back episodes - oddly, no Elliott here, but really enjoyable all around.  

BTW, #### JUST GOT REAL.  

(see what I did there? :coffee: )

I don't know what the #### is going on but it's awesome. Not sure what cisco was looking at but my guess is Susan Jacob was still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the #### is going on but it's awesome. Not sure what cisco was looking at but my guess is Susan Jacob was still alive.
It's been a month though - hard to "barely" survive that long without well, dying (or getting yourself found). 

So, do we have an idea what Elliott's idea (Stage 2) is? I vaguely remember something from season one about the planned rollout of e-Corp takedown but not sure.

I was watching with the closed caption on and [moaning] was used to describe what he was hearing

My guess: Mobley and Trenton getting it on.

Anybody notice the weird Friends references when Angela hacked the computer? The password was the holiday armadillo. The user was Joey greene (rachels last name) and when the employee interrupted her he called her Monica.

Darlene clearly looks at two people when she opens the door. I'll still say it's cisco with an injured Susan jacob.

Bonus points to Zhang/White Rose for peeing on the grave.

The female characters have clearly taken center stage this season and Angela is a BOSS. Speaking of, on the fallout from Dom stopping by Angela's w/ sammchies and her offer from the FBI. Dom's leverage on Angela could push this particular arc into a relationship. Dom told Angela in her short time at her loft about a dream and the progressions: dream of a beautiful woman, struggle, surrender. Adds up. 

Playing a long game w/ Tyrell. Other than Mr Robot's conversation w/ Elliott about killing Tyrell, his storyline is flatlined. Typically, they are not dead if they do not show you the character dead, so I'm still on the "he's alive" side. 

I just started watching a couple weeks ago and am now caught up.  What a ride.  Amazing show.

And as a programmer, it's nice to see that they actually use correct terms in the right context.

FINALLY caught this weeks episode.  The last few min were so captivating I totally missed Flores on the Mets getting thrown out at home in background...

we knew baseball cap guy was going to get offed, but the assassin was clear going ONLY for him, clearly not for Darlene and rather specifically so.

Loved,the part where it was watcher interactive asking what mr robot wanted from the apartment so bad. Note sure what it was, Elliot's notebook?  

FINALLY caught this weeks episode.  The last few min were so captivating I totally missed Flores on the Mets getting thrown out at home in background...

we knew baseball cap guy was going to get offed, but the assassin was clear going ONLY for him, clearly not for Darlene and rather specifically so.
We know that?  

Haven't read the whole thread to avoid spoilers. Does anyone know if/when season 2 will be on Amazon prime?

Yes...........and no.
exactly what I was going to say.

This show is on par with those big AMC shows people love.  I'm kind of predisposed to the subject matter though, so I would probably like it a lot even if it wasn't as amazingly put together as it is.

And I was also distracted by Christian Slater at first,  but by the end of S1 I had gotten used to him.  Though in general, the less of him the better.  I'm sure Elliot agrees.

It was a very trippy episode, the Angela stuff had a Twin Peaks feel to it. I have a feeling that Part 2 of the episode next week is going to send this show off in a direction that will turn off some of you. I'm loving it though.

All three songs in the show last night (1 and 2 in the van, 3 in the background @ the end) we're on the Back to the Future soundtrack.

This was the first easter egg in a while that I actually noticed on my own without having the internets tell me about it first.  That was nice.

Anyways, what do you think White Rose is working on in that plant?  My neighbor and I are both speculating a hard scifi turn here, I said time travel and he thinks multiverse manipulation.

Anyways, what do you think White Rose is working on in that plant?  My neighbor and I are both speculating a hard scifi turn here, I said time travel and he thinks multiverse manipulation.
yeah, I tend to agree on the scifi turn which is what I was alluding to in my last post that I think it might turn people off.  i love really good scifi though so as long as it is well done i will enjoy it.  i lean more towards your neighbor's theory than yours but all a guess at this point.

All three songs in the show last night (1 and 2 in the van, 3 in the background @ the end) we're on the Back to the Future soundtrack.

This was the first easter egg in a while that I actually noticed on my own without having the internets tell me about it first.  That was nice.
Yep I noticed that.

Users who are viewing this thread