What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Munchies....things only a stoner can think up (1 Viewer)

that reminds me ...add vanilla, sugar and cinnamon to the butter when you melt it for popcorn ...pretty awesome
your local store's baking isle is your friend. They have these premixed for sprinkling on baked goods. I have vanilla cinnamon and a blueberry one that makes what it's on taste like a costco blueberry muffin. . Perfect for this 

Multiple variations of PB & J:

• Grilled (as mentioned previously)
  • Triple decker (peanut butter on outside slices, jelly/jam in the middle)
  • Chips crushed and added to center of sandwich
  • Peanut butter, jelly and bologna.  Grape jelly works best here, as it is also used  in some meatball dishes.  I prefer beef bologna.

The Gator said:
your local store's baking isle is your friend. They have these premixed for sprinkling on baked goods. I have vanilla cinnamon and a blueberry one that makes what it's on taste like a costco blueberry muffin. . Perfect for this 
what?  can you link what you're talking about - really want to try this.

i see Peanut Butter (an alltime fave food in general of mine) being mentioned a lot...

Have you guys ever had  a PB + Iceberg Lettuce sandwich? Honestly, so good. 

Some interesting ideas. Sometimes they don't work out great. I recall trying a peanut butter and cheez whizz sandwich. would not recommend.

BLT w/ melted Cabot hot habanero cheddar cheese ... except instead of bread, use french toast. Syrup optional but recommended. Expert level -make it a club.

I took down a whole pan of mini pizza rolls last night, dipped them in ranch.

Smoked up before my beer-in-hand kickball league

well, dug into the fridge last night... and made a leftover bbq chicken and egg salad on rice crackers (was out of bread)

mamma mia, absolutely delish. mayo, dijon, dill, green onion, boiled egg and cubed leftover chicken thighs.

These are SOOOO good.

And my shatty-### Target stopped carrying them.  I may have to go through Instacart just to get these.  Cookin' 'em up in our air fryer makes for some glorious fried cheese.  Drunk, baked, whatever, these are bomb.

These are SOOOO good.

And my shatty-### Target stopped carrying them.  I may have to go through Instacart just to get these.  Cookin' 'em up in our air fryer makes for some glorious fried cheese.  Drunk, baked, whatever, these are bomb.
Farmrich makes some top-tier frozen appetizers. Cheese curds, mozzarella bites, fried pickles, mozzarella sticks — all much better than any other brand I’ve tried. 

Farmrich makes some top-tier frozen appetizers. Cheese curds, mozzarella bites, fried pickles, mozzarella sticks — all much better than any other brand I’ve tried. 
I need to try their mozzarella bites and sticks.  The curds are heavenly and I need to find a location to buy them again since my Target sucks balls.

So our bakery area has little premade pretzel nuggets (not like homemade from a factory somewhere but fresh not frozen)

Toss in the oven for like 3 min then to get the salt to stick better I tossed them in butter then salted them and then tossed back in for 1 min

then I made a cheese sauce out of velveeta, butter and cream.  Even thought it’s more expensive I buy the fresh packs because I don’t use it that often

Users who are viewing this thread