What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My theory (1 Viewer)

KCitons

Footballguy
FantasyCurse and DSP are the same person. FC used DSP to try to vault himself to a higher level in the FBG world. They both make a lot of new posts and FC was always there to take a jab at DSP.

It's a brilliant plan and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for this meddling kid.

Unfortunately I can't ignore when you start new threads...

Here is a theory - You were bullied heavily as a child - Prob bc you're overweight & not very intelligent. Obviously why you have such an interest in the Incognito story (to the point you changed your avatar). Your wife prob hates you bc your the most annoying person in the history of the world. The only person who actually has any type of conversation with you is your minister, & he does so bc he has to and tries to avoid you at all costs. You like to take jabs at me bc of a rant 6 months ago, and you're too stupid to realize that was a one time slip up.

Sadly, there is no cure for stupid, carry on :thumbup:

BTW - http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=704208&page=1

Not a single post out of me in his latest masterpiece, math isn't your thing either... But people aren't voting me against him & Em, sorry :shrug:

Nice job. Pointing out the one DSP thread you didn't badger him in. What about the other dozen.

You got one right, I am fat.

So you guys don't like each other?
I ignore his posts and he continually follows me around and starts some stupid thread like this... Quite sad and pathetic, kinda what you expect out of the Invitational overall number 1 seed.
Let's be clear FC, I really hadn't thought about you for a couple of months. But after my post, (where you thought I was leaving), you mentioned my name at least three times. You thought I was gone, so you thought I would be an easy target.

iFIGHT! iFIGHT! iFIGHT!
I'm here to drop a few jokes, take a few swings and misses, share some stories, read some funny stuff, & kill a little time.

On the other hand, KC is here to be annoying, add nothing funny, & add nothing interesting...

I will not be returning to this thread and everything he says will continue to be ignored. It is a good thing people don't typically respond to him in the FFA, bc I'm stuck reading his garbage then.

OK. So to be clear, this thread is now the perfect place to talk about FC behind is back. If anyone needs to say something, feel free to do so here.

iFIGHT! iFIGHT! iFIGHT!
I'm here to drop a few jokes, take a few swings and misses, share some stories, read some funny stuff, & kill a little time.

On the other hand, KC is here to be annoying, add nothing funny, & add nothing interesting...

I will not be returning to this thread and everything he says will continue to be ignored. It is a good thing people don't typically respond to him in the FFA, bc I'm stuck reading his garbage then.
Be honest FC, you will return to this thread, because you can't help yourself (much like DSP)

Just to be clear, your next in line. They already have you pegged as LHucks. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement. So, if I leave, you're the next man up. We may not be sitting in the same row, but we're both riding that same short bus.

I think I might be lactose intolerant, especially when it comes to cheese. Whenever I eat an excessive amount, I get really urgent and explosive diarrhea. Well today I had a carnitas burrito from Chipotle and the exact same thing happened. I almost didn't make it to the bowl in time. The aftermath was something I won't soon forget. So maybe I'm pork intolerant too?

Warning, the preceding post contained graphic content and adult situations.

I think I might be lactose intolerant, especially when it comes to cheese. Whenever I eat an excessive amount, I get really urgent and explosive diarrhea. Well today I had a carnitas burrito from Chipotle and the exact same thing happened. I almost didn't make it to the bowl in time. The aftermath was something I won't soon forget. So maybe I'm pork intolerant too?

That's a good theory too. Not quite as good as mine, but pretty good.

Oh, and you should probably see a Dr. (and not Dr Detroit or Dr Gobbler)

If I were you I'd stay away from the Cheez Whiz thread.

I guess FC isn't coming back. :kicksrock:

Oh well, it's almost time for dinner. Cheese whiz and chicken nuggets.

Some grown men are way too bored at work i see lol
Yeah, I often wonder WTF some people here actually do at work.
I don't think I've worked more than an hour in the last 3 months.
Congrats that is awesome (assuming someone is still paying you).
I used to feel bad about it, but I stopped that about a month ago. If I can get them to agree to telecommuting I might not ever leave the bed.

Unfortunately I can't ignore when you start new threads...

Here is a theory - You were bullied heavily as a child - Prob bc you're overweight & not very intelligent. Obviously why you have such an interest in the Incognito story (to the point you changed your avatar). Your wife prob hates you bc your the most annoying person in the history of the world. The only person who actually has any type of conversation with you is your minister, & he does so bc he has to and tries to avoid you at all costs. You like to take jabs at me bc of a rant 6 months ago, and you're too stupid to realize that was a one time slip up.

Sadly, there is no cure for stupid, carry on :thumbup:

BTW - http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=704208&page=1

Not a single post out of me in his latest masterpiece, math isn't your thing either... But people aren't voting me against him & Em, sorry :shrug:
So much better when you stick with straight 1 punch lines…you on the personal attacks, not funny.

Some grown men are way too bored at work i see lol
Yeah, I often wonder WTF some people here actually do at work.
figure out a way to get all work done in the first two hours of the day, figure out a new efficient process idea after lunch, then don't turn either project or idea in until just before lunch and the next morning respectively. If we are busy, back pocket new idea for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread