What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name these 9 LEGENDARY FBGs and win a prize (1 Viewer)

That's a whole lot of cargo pockets.

Someone beat me to it.

Who is double fisting it with one fist?

Last edited by a moderator:
msudaisy26 said:
I don't know any of them, but the guy in the middle with the visor and sunglasses staring right into the camera made me laugh. He has a look on his face that is saying " Are you seriously taking a picture of 9 dudesright now"
He looks like he's about to barf, to me.

Why am I always the one who gets sold out first in this kind of ####.. some things never change

I guess I am the star of the show, with the crocs and all.  Glad I was tagged.. otherwise I probably don't see it.

Happy to be about 30 lbs lighter.  Those were the hard drinking days
Man I’d kill to have a svelte body like that

I'll do my best...

From left to right:
1. @Joe Bryant (Center of attention)

2. @chet (Rich people tend to have that, "I don't give a #### what I look like" mentality)

3. Short Jim Rome

4. Joe Bryant Fan

5. @Nathan R. Jessep (Unconfirmed - Can't quite see if the shirt has a Saint's logo.  Also has that, "I miss Marissa look in his eyes")

6. @Arizona Ron (Internet pimp)

7. @Otis (This is almost exactly what I imagine Otis looks like)

8. Angie

9. @Doctor Detroit (He looks like my doctor)
:lmao:  I'm absent from this picture. 

I thought all footballguys were rich?  Well, from the looks of that 2006 Cadillac CTS, maybe they were wealthy long ago, but lost their money on DFS or something.  

I don't have much more than that other than a shoe rating

1 - probably the most stylish of the group, which isn't saying much.  That's a lot of pockets on those long  shorts.

7- nothing screams dad more than those white leather shoes and champion socks

9- can you walk on water when wearing those?

3- meh, 6pack of craft beer for himself, while the rest of the DFS losers suck back domestics, and possibly an iced beer 3rd from right

6 - this guy must drive a jeep

5 - those poor ankles look like they are in an Andre the Giant headlock, this could be the exact moment the left finally buckled under pressure

4- definitely the oldest pair of shoes in the photo.  This guy gets his money out of his purchases.  Probably frequents the Amazon prime thread, and is sporting a pair of madcows.

8- these should be 9, but it's obvious they are just a post golf shoes slide on.  This man knows comfort, practicality, and non microbial foam.  But the straps... 

2- this guy is the James Dean of the group when it comes to shorts fashion.

Too much elevation for "southern FL" the hills (I see a little elevation back there) don't really start until North of Tampa.  But, seeing as they likely squandered their typical FBG fortunes on DFS, it may be an executive course on a filled in landfill or something.

Which FBG does that radical Tacoma with the topper belong to.  I'd definitely drink some iced beers / hot box the truck bed with that guy.  Those trucks are rare gems these days.

Looks like wedding rings on 2,4,8,9.  Possibly 7 as well, but without further photo enhancement I think I'm biased to the dad look.  Then again he might be divorced, and still has the dad look.  Maybe a divorced guy who hasn't been able to afford a new pair of shoes since the divorce in 2010.

say what you will about this pic but i think it's cool that these balloonheads get together at least once a year for some debauchery  :thumbup:  
Every guy should be able to do something similar with a group of buddies at least once a year. For my group this was Year 27, mostly baseball (but Vegas this year) and mostly a different city each year.

Also: "balloonhead" is a very underrated term.

Users who are viewing this thread