What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name these 9 LEGENDARY FBGs and win a prize (2 Viewers)

All I can say for sure is the following Footballguys are definately NOT in the picture:

Sweatpantsbonerguy

Man in the Yellow Hat

Eminence

Are those guys all short-ish?

By the way, I was certain at first glance that at least three of those guys were woz. (Sorry GB) 
WTF? You're my friend on Facebook. You've seen plenty of pictures of me on the course.  I see why you've been refrained from making openings/closings because any reasonably astute eye would have deduced: 

1. No way I'd ever were side-pocketed cargo shorts to play golf.  You'd be more likely to wear an off the clearance suit than I'd be caught dead wearing side-pocketed cargo shorts to play.  Golf is a sport. 

2. No way I'd ever be caught dead in crocs or multi-strapped sandals. Again, golf is a sport; I'm not going to the beach. And, you know, style (sorry, guys). 

3. None of those guys looks like they're trying to play Sundays on the tour. I always do. 

4. I always wear a real golf hat. Not a single one of those gentlemen's heads are appropriately adorned. 

5. Not a single one of those guys appears to have consumed whisky while playing. My handicap improves by a few strokes solely as a result of a flask of Redbreast. 

I'll give you that 7 from the left, since I'm no longer some athletic specimen, kinda looks like me. But old white Adidas shoes and Miller Lite? Child, please.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Don't Noonan @GoBirds

There comes a point where you simply stop fighting the current. I would be happy to provide hours of entertainment, record videos, and create new threads but each time I get involved with this community at large it all ends the same.

I spend most of my time in the Wagering Thread because it's full of great people and it's a place to discuss my favorite hobby.

Having the ability to post in that thread and sharpen my sports betting skills is more important to me than causing a stir and getting banned outright for posting extensively in the rest of the boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Don't Noonan @GoBirds

There comes a point where you simply stop fighting the current. I would be happy to provide hours of entertainment, record videos, and create new threads but each time I get involved with this community at large it all ends the same.

I spend most of my time in the Wagering Thread because it's full of great people and it's a place to discuss my favorite hobby.

Having the ability to post in that thread and sharpen my sports betting skills is more important to me than causing a stir and getting banned outright for posting extensively in the rest of the boards.
:lmao:

WTF? You're my friend on Facebook. You've seen plenty of pictures of me on the course.  I see why you've been refrained from making openings/closings because any reasonably astute eye would have deduced: 

1. No way I'd ever were side-pocketed cargo shorts to play golf.  You'd be more likely to wear an off the clearance suit than I'd be caught dead wearing side-pocketed cargo shorts to play.  Golf is a sport. 

2. No way I'd ever be caught dead in crocs or multi-strapped sandals. Again, golf is a sport; I'm not going to the beach. And, you know, style (sorry, guys). 

3. None of those guys looks like they're trying to play Sundays on the tour. I always do. 

4. I always wear a real golf hat. Not a single one of those gentlemen's heads are appropriately adorned. 

5. Not a single one of those guys appears to have consumed whisky while playing. My handicap improves by a few strokes solely as a result of a flask of Redbreast. 

I'll give you that 7 from the left, since I'm no longer some athletic specimen, kinda looks like me. But old white Adidas shoes and Miller Lite? Child, please.  
i will still race you in a 100 yard dash any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread