What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Neutering a dog (1 Viewer)

rolyaTy

You're Heinous
I just got two prices quoted to me. One being $170 from one place and the other for $140 from my regular people. These quotes are for neutering my 8 mo. old aussie. How do these prices compare to your experience?

BTW, does your dog stop marking every damn thing he encounters after he gets snipped? Anyone? What changes can I expect to see?

Those are both reasonable - that's about the range. As far as marking, it should stop after about a month when their testosterone stops. If you need to clean up where they mark, use enzymatic cleaner - not ammonia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are both reasonable - that's about the range. As far as marking, it should stop after about a month when their testosterone stops. If you need to clean up where they mark, use enzymatic cleaner - not ammonia.
My vet say that this (and humping, etc.) are learned behaviors that will continue whether or not they have their balls, once they become ingrained.You local pound, etc. will often provide free or low-cost neutering, but politically wouldn't you prefer to just educate him and teach him abstinance?

About Neuticles:

Some pets develop scar tissue. It is totally harmless and does not disfigure the Neuticle in any way. Scar tissue is a micro-thin film that may surround the Neuticles making it feel firmer to the human touch. While this is not a concern to most pet owners the way to eliminate potential development is to gently massage the Neuticles weekly to break up any possible formations or to Neuticle their pet with the Neuticles UltraPLUS which features a special textured exterior which virtually eliminates the risk of potential scar tissue development.

Maybe you need to take him over to Abdul...

Guy realizes his lifelong dream to take a camel trip across the Sahara. Pays for a strong camel, and sets out. He hasn't gone 10 miles before he realizes his camel is going to fight him every step of the way. He finally makes it to the first oasis, and consults with the locals. "You've been sold a bull camel," they say, "You'll never make it across the Sahara."

What can I do? You can have him castrated. Where? Over at the fort they have a military hospital.

He goes over to the fort and sees a doctor there.

Yeah, I can castrate him. How much will it cost? About $170.

Crap! I spend most of my money buying this camel. I can't afford it.

Well, you might try Abdul over at the edge of town.

He goes over to Abdul.

Can you castrate my camel? Sure. How much will it cost?

Ten bucks. Ten bucks? ...Yup.

How can you do it so cheap?

Well, I take the camel and tie down his four legs. Then I go behind him and take a brick in each hand.

WHAM!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez! Doesn't that hurt?

Well, you have to remember to keep your thumbs out.

About Neuticles:

Some pets develop scar tissue. It is totally harmless and does not disfigure the Neuticle in any way. Scar tissue is a micro-thin film that may surround the Neuticles making it feel firmer to the human touch. While this is not a concern to most pet owners the way to eliminate potential development is to gently massage the Neuticles weekly to break up any possible formations or to Neuticle their pet with the Neuticles UltraPLUS which features a special textured exterior which virtually eliminates the risk of potential scar tissue development.
:X

About Neuticles:

:X
Wtf

We've got a clinic here that just cranks out low cost spay/neutering all day. Not sure the cost but its included in adoption fee from the pound. Fee's $150, so I assume the clinic charges $75-100.

You might see if there's a similar place in your area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread