What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Never Mind the Mock Drafts, Where do YOU want the rookie RB/WR/QB/TE to Land? (1 Viewer)

I'll get back to you once I see the draft order. 

For now, Breece Hall to Buffalo and Jameson Williams to Las Vegas sounds good. 

No WR to Cleveland. That's where they go to be put out to pasture before pastures even look remotely appealing. 

I really agree with both of these.  Hall in Miami would be OK too, but much prefer Buffalo.
Do we really want him in Buffalo though, really?  Great offense for sure but Allen is gonna poach TD's, Singletary is still likely to eat into some touches at least in the near future, and that offense has learned over the last few years how to be effective through the air more than the run.  In Miami he'd be THE GUY, and that offense, while not Buffalo caliber, isn't bad by any means.  Someone talk me into Buffalo being the better landing spot for him.  Right now I disagree but I'm open to be swayed. 

I really want to see one of the top WRs go to LAC.  I've got the 1.04 in a 1QB and would love to stack whichever one that does with Herbert.

I'll get back to you once I see the draft order. 

For now, Breece Hall to Buffalo and Jameson Williams to Las Vegas sounds good. 

No WR to Cleveland. That's where they go to be put out to pasture before pastures even look remotely appealing. 
I basically said the same thing in @travdogg's mock draft thread.  Do not want to see Burks/Wilson/London go to Cleveland at all.  Baker's regressed. 

I basically said the same thing in @travdogg's mock draft thread.  Do not want to see Burks/Wilson/London go to Cleveland at all.  Baker's regressed. 
I think Mayfield is having this past season held against him way too much. He should have been on IR by week 3. Matt Hasselbeck said he had the same injury Mayfield had, and said he didn't feel comfortable even practicing for almost 2 months, and had no idea how Mayfield was playing through it.

I'm willing to give Mayfield almost a complete pass for this past season. He was playing at a very high level down the stretch in 2020, and I think that is a more accurate sample size. 

I think Cleveland might be the very best landing spot for a WR, especially if for some reason they cut Landry. 

Do we really want him in Buffalo though, really?  Great offense for sure but Allen is gonna poach TD's, Singletary is still likely to eat into some touches at least in the near future, and that offense has learned over the last few years how to be effective through the air more than the run.  In Miami he'd be THE GUY, and that offense, while not Buffalo caliber, isn't bad by any means.  Someone talk me into Buffalo being the better landing spot for him.  Right now I disagree but I'm open to be swayed. 

I really want to see one of the top WRs go to LAC.  I've got the 1.04 in a 1QB and would love to stack whichever one that does with Herbert.
I tend to subscribe to the “rising tide” concept, or you basically just want your RB on an offense with the highest potential to score TDs. Allen only ran for 6 last year, presumably hall would get at least Singletary’s share eventually. 
The biggest thing imo making Buffalo a better spot is the coaching staff. 

Malik WIllis – Seattle
Sam Howell – Pittsburgh
Breece Hall – Arizona
Kenneth Walker III – Buffalo
James Cook – New Orleans
Drake London – Las Vegas
Jameson Williams – Kansas City

socrates said:
Malik WIllis – Seattle
Sam Howell – Pittsburgh
Breece Hall – Arizona
Kenneth Walker III – Buffalo