What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Eagles T-Shirts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Dan Patrick mention this on Sportscenter...good find.

The Steagle fans have to have something to hang their hat on.They 've never won a Super Bowl.They haven't even won a Conference championship in 24 years.I've got a great shirt for their fans..."Always the bridesmaid, never the bride" :lol:

Hahaha phily fans are criminilsthey throw batteries at santa dressed as Michael Irvin in the courtroom in the buildingthey are scum I heard on the radio

The Steagle fans have to have something to hang their hat on.They 've never won a Super Bowl.They haven't even won a Conference championship in 24 years.I've got a great shirt for their fans..."Always the bridesmaid, never the bride" :lol:
That hurt :(

Until you get to Buffalo level (IIRC four conference trips immediately before their three unsuccessful SB trips) I'm fine with the birds.This year, I will be dissapointed if they don't go to the show, but it's hard to argue with being one of the four final teams three years in a row in the age of parity.I think that argues for Reid's solidity as a coach more than almost anything else.

Or they could wear one that states:

Can we see your Super Bowl rings???

Last edited by a moderator:
That hurt :(
Woodrow...as a Giants fan I know what it feels like to be gutted.just think of what you have to look forward to: mini camps, the draft, pre-season, 16 regular season games and 2 or 3 playoff games just to get back to where you were on Sunday.my condolences.cheers... :banned:wharf rat

Love the new sig, Law... :lol:
That quote is taken SO out of context.....First goal: Beat the PackersSecond goal: Win the divisionThird goal: Win the Super BowlPacker fans like to think that the Bears fans feal inferior because of their frigggin' team. Stop yourselves...I'm just wondering why Lovie forgot about winning the NFC Championship Game. ;)

The Eagles Cheerleaders Lingerie Calendar

This doesn't look too bad either. :ph34r:

Definition of inferiority complex...

"The number one goal we'll have is to beat Green Bay," Lovie Smith said, recognizing the interstate rivalry Chicago enjoys with the Packers (who have won seven straight matchups with the Bears). "Almost daily we'll do something to see that that happens."

Shouldn't your number one goal be to win the Super Bowl?
Ok, I can understand that sometime intelligent talk can confuse the folk in Packerland. You must understand that sometimes when a person is giving a presentation, as Lovie was doing, the ultimate goal is often presented last in the series of goals.First off Lovie was being respectful and giving the devil their due. If you want to win the Division, and then ultimately the Super Bowl, you have to knock off the team in front of you. There is no way the Bears will win a division or a Super Bowl without beating the Packers. The Packers have owned the division.

However, Lovie owns the Packers.

Now, let me try and make this as plain as possible since we all know understanding is low in Packerland.

First goal, to beat the Packers. Yes theoretically it is possible to win a Super Bowl without doing this. But realistically you go nowhere without accomplishing this fact first.

Second goal, once the Packers are beaten now the road to winning the division is clear.

Third goal, only after proving yourself by winning a division and playoff games can you go on to the Super Bowl and win it.

There, is that better? So now I hope you can see the ultimate goal of Lovie Smith and the Bears is winning the Super Bowl.

You’re welcome. :D :brush:

Spin control is a beautiful thing down in Illinois. Your new head coach is named Lovie and is from Big Sandy, Texas. Oh yeah, the Packers have won seven match-ups in a row. I'd spin that too.

link

This is just one of many links from Lovie's press conference...amazing how the words Super Bowl are not used very often. ;)

Grizzly's don't spin.Your right, seven in a row. In fact 22-3 during the Wanny and Jauron years.But the times, they are a changin'....(Enough hijacking, continue the ripping in Grid's Praise God post.)

Wood - since you've LOCKED your little song thread "Fly Eagles Fly," perhaps you can lock this too. While you're at it, why not lock ALL threads that have an anti-Eagle bias. Then we can change the name of this board to Eaglefootballguys.com.Cheers

Wood - since you've LOCKED your little song thread "Fly Eagles Fly," perhaps you can lock this too. While you're at it, why not lock ALL threads that have an anti-Eagle bias. Then we can change the name of this board to Eaglefootballguys.com.Cheers
:eek:

More than happy to buster. Thanks for point that out. ;)Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread