What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Arizona (+2.5, 44) (2 Viewers)

Stevenson to the locker room.

If he’s out I have to pray for no Thursday stat changes.

I’ve lose 2 games that way in my other IDP league, so I’m due for a win, right?

Uh, right?
:(

Uh, right?
Wait, what?
I thought RS was back in the game
New Injury?

Looks like he wasn't fully right after returning. On the couple of plays I saw, he seemed to be limping after.

Uh, right?
Wait, what?
I thought RS was back in the game
New Injury?
Same injury. It's almost halftime so they're probably gonna check him more thoroughly.

Uh, right?
Are there a lot of IDP stat changes? I've looked up offensive ones before and they seem pretty rare.

Are there a lot of IDP stat changes? I've looked up offensive ones before and they seem pretty rare.

Yes. They happen very often, especially if you play full IDP. Like Hot Sauce said, tackles come and go, points up and disappear or suddenly appear. Never want to be in a close game because it takes until Thursday to bring the pain.

Yes. They happen very often, especially if you play full IDP. Like Hot Sauce said, tackles come and go, points up and disappear or suddenly appear. Never want to be in a close game because it takes until Thursday to bring the pain.
Yep. I’d be a playoff team we’re it not for +1 ATK for my opponent (I lost by .6) and 1 lost TKL (-2 for me) to have me lose by 1.1

Right now I’m up .8

Very much hoping Stevenson comes back in the 2nd half.

The Pats should keep Stevenson on the bench for the rest of the game...no sense in bringing him back in only to worsen his ankle. Sorry HSG.
Found Hot Sauce’s opponent

Edit: I didn’t notice he mentioned HSG, making my joke redundant. I’m embarrassed.

I edited my comment for HSG's benefit. I've already won the game where I started Stevenson, so I'd like him to get better for next week and not hurt himself further.

The Pats should keep Stevenson on the bench for the rest of the game...no sense in bringing him back in only to worsen his ankle. Sorry HSG.
I mean, yes there is. They HAVE to win this game. Season's basically over if they go to 6-7.
I don’t think a gimpy Stevenson helps them. It’s not like he’s Derrick Henry.
Agree, if he's not able. I was just arguing that if it's to have him healthy in the future, then that's silly, the future is irrelevant if they lose.

So I am behind but why didn’t AZ take the FG and go up two scores prior to the half?? Instead they end up giving NE a Fg and now are going to be tied.

My experience with Higgins (a few times) and Stevenson this week, is making me think best ball leagues might be the right way to go.
Yeah I had Higgins too…Diggs with a down week…Tua pretty meh. Just a bad time for a down week (and JTaylor’s bye week). Pollard gave me a nice start but that was erased by McCaffrey.

Conner really looks good tonight. Was worried earlier in the season. He looked washed. Guess he time off helped

My experience with Higgins (a few times) and Stevenson this week, is making me think best ball leagues might be the right way to go.
Yeah I had Higgins too…Diggs with a down week…Tua pretty meh. Just a bad time for a down week (and JTaylor’s bye week). Pollard gave me a nice start but that was erased by McCaffrey.
Calling Tua "Meh" is being kind. Nice to see that spirit during the holidays

Users who are viewing this thread