What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Arizona (+2.5, 44) (1 Viewer)

Well, I needed Hopkins to not get outscored by too much by Murray, but really didn't want it to be like this. Kinda thought the Cards would win somewhat comfortably, as mobile QBs are NE's kryptonite, now its probably going to be a closer game. I had 30-17 Cards with Murray, now I'll say 27-21 Pats. Still think NE should have a lot of trouble with Hopkins/Brown.

Sorry for not putting the game thread up this afternoon, **** happens

-Terrible what happened to Kyler Murray, knee injury, likely to linger well into next season

'22-Done
'23-Cloudy
Lot of guaranteed money and I hope my PhinsNation like @Todem @ChuckLiddell @SoBeDad are paying attention tonight and see the fallout when you hitch your wagon as an organization to solely the QB position vs San Fran which has a system that allows for multiple QBs to succeed.

This concussion awareness stuff is a complete joke. Parker should not have even been allowed to go back to the huddle, not to mention line up to run another play, where he could barely even stand still and upright.

Just realized Geno is the last NFC West starting QB standing. Of course, Seattle has bigger problems, but I can't remember a division having 4 starting QBs having likely season ending injuries.

Kliff could not challenge a single play ALL SEASON but after Murray is carted off the field he suddenly finds the need to try and overturn a play call.
That guy is mind numbing as a head coach

F this game.

ETA: can we just call it a 0-0 tie and everyone just goes home? At this rate its gonna be a battle of 4th stringers and waterboys.

RS managed to walk off the field
Would not say he is likely spry the rest of tonight but
It sure didn't look like he would miss a bunch of time

Jones throws an interception
"Thomas another one of those rookies just getting better each week"
-Aikman

RS managed to walk off the field
Would not say he is likely spry the rest of tonight but
It sure didn't look like he would miss a bunch of time

Jones throws an interception
"Thomas another one of those rookies just getting better each week"
-Aikman
Aikman and Buck are just white noise for me. I hear them but don't absorb anything. Blah, blah, blah.

It's pretty much the same for all of them. None of them bug me so guess it's a good thing

Why did Murray want to cover his head in a towel?
What should he be ashamed of?
Remember when he unfriended or unfollowed the team on Twitter/Social Media Platforms?
Imagine the Arizona Cardinals had treated him tonight the way he treated them?
What if the cart hadn't come?

But it's all water under the bridge now isn't it?

Had a 12 point lead in a game to secure the bye. Should have been a cinch with Wilson, Rhamondre and Folk vs the Pats D. Wilson and Rhamondre go down and now it’s a dogfight. Brutal hobby

Users who are viewing this thread