What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Lucky Brady doesn't take an absolute shot on the corner blitz there. That's Greggggggg for you if you run up the score. 

It's BS that the clock can run and run and run like that.  So they ran off nearly 2 minutes because the clock does not stop until 5 minutes left even after penalty.  So they could have taken 10 penalties and have them all declined and clock would been at 5 minutes.  The clock should stop on the 2nd penalty no matter what time is left in the game.  I think it's dumb that the clock runs after any penalties myself but those the stupid rules.

It's BS that the clock can run and run and run like that.  So they ran off nearly 2 minutes because the clock does not stop until 5 minutes left even after penalty.  So they could have taken 10 penalties and have them all declined and clock would been at 5 minutes.  The clock should stop on the 2nd penalty no matter what time is left in the game.  I think it's dumb that the clock runs after any penalties myself but those the stupid rules.
I’ve always wondered about why this can happen. Ravens did this to the bengals a season or two ago in a game that was actually close and I was so confused by it. 

I’ve always wondered about why this can happen. Ravens did this to the bengals a season or two ago in a game that was actually close and I was so confused by it. 
You fellas realize that’s self inflicted by the team doing the declining... right? :lol:  

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why would throw the screen pass when they're blitzing us? We'll try it against the prevent."

Adam Gase is so stupid.

Wow. That's why people hate the Patriots. The nonsense with the penalties, and now this challenge.

All class. 
Belichick is a football historian.  He knows that this defense could go down in history as the best ever.  He knows that they could go undefeated.  Priority one is always the championship but this has the makings of a historic year. Just enjoy it. 

Users who are viewing this thread