What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (5 Viewers)

Other 31 NFL defenses have a combined passer rating against of 93.3. The Patriots defense has a defensive passer rating against of 35.8. An incomplete pass is scored 39.6. 

I can't believe I just lot a game on the Edelman end around he got to 20 yards which was another point if he gets 19 yards rushing I win.  So freaking unreal they would even call an end around to a WR up 33.  What a garbage way to lose in a tie game because of a that BS play at the end.  That just ruined my night.

Other 31 NFL defenses have a combined passer rating against of 93.3. The Patriots defense has a defensive passer rating against of 35.8. An incomplete pass is scored 39.6. 
The @Baltimore game in 2 weeks and @houston and KC games a month later will be must watch.

I can't believe I just lot a game on the Edelman end around he got to 20 yards which was another point if he gets 19 yards rushing I win.  So freaking unreal they would even call an end around to a WR up 33.  What a garbage way to lose in a tie game because of a that BS play at the end.  That just ruined my night.
Bad beat. Imagine starting Darnold and watching the first half thinking it might turn around to only sit around and watch the tooth-pulling efficacy of the Pats D ensure your misery in the second half. And they didn't give you the gas, they just gave you novocaine. 

McDaniels asks, "What are they doing?" as the Jets run the two-minute drill.

Jesus Josh, what were you doing drafting Tim Tebow in the first round?

What makes you the expert? On anything? After that debacle?

Fob off. 

Highest scoring team in the NFL. 

Allowing fewer than 7 points per game. 

Averaging more than 3 turnovers and 4 sacks per game. 

Big matchup vs the browns next week 

Lol wow terrible luck coupled with maybe the worst QB performance in years = 33 - 0. 
It is funny how teams keep getting unlucky, and QB’s keep putting up terrible performances against this defense. 

It’s almost like it MIGHT be the Defense

Users who are viewing this thread