What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** NEW ENGLAND v OAKLAND - GAME THREAD *** (1 Viewer)

OK, I would like everyone of you Moss haters out there who say he does not draw triple coverage to make a nice little mental note of that 3rd and 18 play. :P
Wow..he's playing triple coverage 10 yards off the player? That's a hell of a cushion...

Jesus Brady is going to pick the Raiders apart alllllll day if he gets that much time in the pocketRaiders simply giving NE the short passes to stuff Dillon.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure am glad I went with Brady at the last minute in the FFTOC!And Dillon is getting NOTHING....surprising. And anyone thinking Kerry Collins will be a stud this year is delusional. simply won't happen. I don't care who he is throwing to, he's still Kerry Collins.

why did Moss slow down there? It was perfectly thrown imo if he would've kept up the full speed.
Because the object is to catch the ball at it's highest point when in coverage. He was in triple coverage.
I know that...and if he would've stayed at full speed he would've caught it at its highest ponit. I'm a huge Moss supporter too- you don't have to defend his every move.

TD Branch. Dang maybe I WILL panic and pick him up - getting a LOT of looks -
Branch is a free agent in your league?J
Is it too late to change Branch's ranking this week?BTW, sorry for the hard time I give you.

I'm wondering (out loud) if there is any ONE person in the world that didn't think that Brady INSIDE OUT was ####.

well folks, we're .09765625% of the way through the NFL season - time to reflect on what we've learned.Ben Watson = SPEED.Tom Brady is a really good player.Oakland's defense is as bad as advertised.Lamont Jordan will have tons of running room all season.

well folks, we're .09765625% of the way through the NFL season - time to reflect on what we've learned.

Ben Watson = SPEED.

Tom Brady is a really good player.

Oakland's defense is as bad as advertised.

Lamont Jordan will have tons of running room all season.
Didn't we already know all this?

Users who are viewing this thread