What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New FBG Header Image (2 Viewers)

I'm having an issue on my phone where the main page for the FFA is not updating.  It seems to be using a cached version of the page.  I've tried closing the app and also clearing the browser cache but it's still doing it.

iPhone 11

iOS 14.6

Safari Browser

I'm having an issue on my phone where the main page for the FFA is not updating.  It seems to be using a cached version of the page.  I've tried closing the app and also clearing the browser cache but it's still doing it.

iPhone 11

iOS 14.6

Safari Browser
Looks like similar specs to @Osaurus . Mine and @The General's older iPhones work fine with the FBG forums right now.

Looks like similar specs to @Osaurus . Mine and @The General's older iPhones work fine with the FBG forums right now.
Mine is fine right now since they reverted to the previous iteration. My issue was with the banner covering everything up and unable to access PMs and the like in the latest iteration (which is not currently being used).

Thanks. We'll continue to work through it and apologies again for the trouble. This couldn't come at a worse time when I need 100% of our tech effort working on the part of our business that makes money to support the forums :)  but we'll keep trying to figure this out as best we can. 

@Joe Bryant

The update today makes mobile relatively unusable.

We'll do our best to help on things as problems come up. I have to be honest though, this kind of post doesn't help at all. We need to know exactly what the problem is for folks. Not just that it's relatively unusable.  If it's what you had said earlier about not being able to see notifications, we are working on that. 

As I asked above, if you can please describe exactly what you're not able to do and let us know what device and operating system you're on, we'll do our best to solve it. If you can link to a screen shot that's even more helpful. Thank you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep getting forced to log back in every time I leave and it’s a chore. Sometimes it doesn’t work, sometimes it does but once I go to the forums I get logged back out and this becomes a ten minute circle.

Can folks please be as specific as possible on what isn't working.

If you let us know:

1. What phone

2. What operating system (Android or IOS)

3. What browser

4. Exactly the problem.

5. If you can link to a screen shot that is a huge help.

Again, apologies for the trouble. Thanks for the help.

Also - I'm not sure if everyone is having this problem but I'm not able to create a new topic right now. Something is off with the form.

We'll try to work on that too. 

Can folks please be as specific as possible on what isn't working.

If you let us know:

1. What phone

2. What operating system (Android or IOS)

3. What browser

4. Exactly the problem.

5. If you can link to a screen shot that is a huge help.

Again, apologies for the trouble. Thanks for the help.
Earlier when this popped up the last time, I posted a screenshot after you asked us too. 

It's the exact same thing. Yes, the header is covering it. I'm on Android. Samsung S10. Chrome browser.

Screenshot

Updating the software last night trying to fix problems created other problems in blocking the notifications. We're going to revert back to the version from yesterday and regroup with maybe a new plan. Apologies for the trouble. 

Ok. Please go down to the bottom of the page and select the "default" or the "dark" theme.

The 4.6 versions are the ones giving us trouble.

We had to reset everyone to the Footballguys Default version which is the light mode.

If you prefer the dark mode, please go to the bottom and click "Theme" and then select Football Guys (dark). 

Do not select Football Guys Dark 4.6

Updating the software last night trying to fix problems created other problems in blocking the notifications. We're going to revert back to the version from yesterday and regroup with maybe a new plan. Apologies for the trouble. 
Thanks for all your work on this, no apologies necessary.  This is a free service you are providing and it causes minor inconveniences to us at best while we know it is causing major headaches for you and the team.  Hope it gets worked out soon but don't let the stress ruin your day!

Since the redesign, rankings pages REALLY want me to log in multiple times.

I go to a rankings page, it tells me to log in.  I refresh, it's happy.  I tell it to sync with one of my leagues, it tells me to log in.  I refresh, it's happy.  Every time anything changes, it forgets I'm logged in.

This is true on Chrome across iPhone and PC.

I keep getting signed out.  On PC and on Mobile.  Seems to happen when going back to the forums menu to move between FFA and Shark Pool.

Continuously being logged out.  And logging back in is a pain. Sometimes it takes 2,3 attempts. This is worse than the header issue. 

and the FOOTBALLGU logo, covers the forums link and the notification icon. 

Updated iPhone 12. Safari. Sorry for no pic. 

Users who are viewing this thread