What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York at Dallas*** (-10, 45.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Dallas is 31-22-1 on Thanksgiving, a tradition their former owner Tex Schramm volunteered Dallas for Thanksgiving around '66.
That combines with quite a run by Dallas from the 60s thru the early 80s helped propel them into "America's Team"

Go!

The Turkey Bowl game of the day. Multiple injuries on both sides but G-Men were already thin everywhere.
Zeke jumps in the Salvation Army Pot...

Boyz- 34
Big Blue- 13

New York is all banged up on the offensive line. Given that they're going up against what I think is the number one pass rush in the league (sacks and pressures), that's a problem. Giants are also missing a starting cornerback or maybe two. That's no way to go fight a rhino. Giants D is better than people give them credit for, so they'll hold Dallas to thirty.

Dal 30
NYG 14

I'm starting Jones because I'm required to play a QB - that's the kind of excitement I have this week for this matchup. Just keep it out of negative points Danny boy

2022 NFL season: Six things to watch for in Bills-Lions, Giants-Cowboys, Patriots-Vikings during John Madden Thanksgiving Celebration

Excerpt:

• WHERE: AT&T Stadium (Arlington, Texas)
  • WHEN: 4:30 p.m. ET | FOX, FOX Deportes, NFL+

1. Cowboys get back on track ahead of big divisional matchup. For all the reasons for Cowboys fans to be dismayed about their team in the loss at Green Bay in Week 10, Dallas’ statement victory over the Vikings on Sunday appeared to wash all those Wisconsin sins away -- and then some. It’s not overstating to suggest this was the biggest win of the Mike McCarthy era in Dallas and the Cowboys’ most important regular-season victory in at least a few years. It was notable in that it was a complete victory in all three phases, with Dak Prescott and Tony Pollard shining on offense, Micah Parsons leading a swarming defensive effort and Brett Maher and Co. delivering in the special teams department. In the first meeting against the Giants, the Cowboys struggled early with Cooper Rushunder center and the defense struggling to contain the Giants’ run game. But the Cowboys dominated the final 20 minutes of the game. And now Dak’s back. Prescott has won nine straight games against the Giants that he started, with a 20-3 TD-INT ratio (and a receiving TD) in those meetings. And though he has thrown three picks since returning from injury, Prescott has largely been accurate and shown that his athleticism is back. The Giants will have their hands full.
  2. Pivotal game for injury riddled Giants. The Giants will arrive in Dallas as a team that must stop the bleeding. They’ve lost two of three games, which is hardly a catastrophe, but the injury situation is threatening to get ugly. This will give us a very good view of the coaching prowess of Brian Daboll and his staff. The Giants will be without cornerbacks Adoree' Jackson and Fabian Moreau, which will hurt when it comes to stopping wide receiver CeeDee Lamb. Expect Dallas to try to pick on the likes of Cor’Dale Flott, Nick McCloud and Rodarius Williams whenever possible. The other two positions where New York might be shorthanded are at wide receiver and on the offensive line. Amid a career game last week, rookie wide receiver Wan’Dale Robinson suffered a torn ACL, which was a huge blow. Is Richie James (questionable, knee) healthy enough to step in for Robinson? Tough to say. Three blockers (center Jon Feliciano, left guard Josh Ezeudu and right tackle Tyre Phillips) are dealing with neck injuries -- Phillips is questionable, while the others are out -- and rookie Evan Neal will be sidelined yet again due to his knee injury and an illness. That’s a frightening prospect going up against the Cowboys’ lethal pass rush.

Zeke 🆖
Julian Love 🆗✅

I feel like I should start Zeke today, but I also have D'Onta and Cordarrelle if Ja'Marr Chase can't go and I need another offensive player. Worried about his share of the snaps and rushes. He's also not involved in the passing game anymore, it seems.

Just figured I'd update everybody.

Jones with a horrible throw that shoulda been a pick-6, and then that?

Cost them 3 if not 6. And almost -7. He’s so schizophrenic.

Jones with a horrible throw that shoulda been a pick-6, and then that?

Cost them 3 if not 6. And almost -7. He’s so schizophrenic.
He's a C- QB. Just good enough to be a starter, but you always want a little more. Like Jimmy G with a worse supporting cast.

Users who are viewing this thread