What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Newport RI recommendations? (1 Viewer)

RUSF18

Footballguy
Searched for a thread and couldn't find anything. Please direct me if I'm missing something...

Newport Rhode Island is a place my wife and I have talked about going to in the past, and now thinking ahead to that being a possible location for a kid-free long weekend in June. 

Usually I'm pretty good with narrowing down options for where to stay on vacations but I'm pretty stumped on hotel/b&b-type locations in this instance. There seem to be a number of high end places ($700+/night) but I'm looking for a notch or two below that. Preference would be to stay within $500/night and I'm pretty surprised to be having difficulty in finding at least a couple options that don't have mixed reviews. Then again, it's a place on the water at high season so everything is likely inflated.

All feedback/suggestions are appreciated. We're not overly concerned about amenities. Good location is the most preferable.

Thanks.

I got nothing.  I live close by and never actually stayed overnight in a Newport Hotel.  Newport Park bench, yes.  Hotel, no.  

I'm not going to be much help here but I really enjoyed my little three day getaway in Newport.   It was a few years back so I forget the names, etc but we had some fancy bed and breakfast which was great.  It wasn't on the water but good central location.  I don't think it was more than $300/night.  I'd recommend chartering a sailboat one day and taking in the coast from a far.   Cool little town. 

Users who are viewing this thread