What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Betting - (more focused than general thread) (1 Viewer)

YTD: 29-36-2

DAL -3.5. Cincy and Dallas, both bad teams but Cincy is worse, at least they are here. Dallas still needs this and it is Dalton revenge game after all.

Indy -2.5. Will take the Indy D over anything on the Raiders O at this point.

TB -6.5. Tampa coming off a bye versus this lackluster Vikes team. Both teams need this in the NFC but Minny has zero pass rush and Brady will feast on the rookie comers of the Vikes. Dalvin Cook will get bottled up and Cousins will have win it himself (or not).

GB -7.5. Likely a high scoring shoot-out. Will take the Pack here in that scenario.

NYG +2. Cards are on a 3 game slide and don't look right on offense and the Giants D has been excellent.

Saints -7. Jalen Hurts with that Philly O-line versus the Saints. I'm not a Tayson Hill fan but this could be ugly.

Pit +2.5. Seems like a toss up game with two teams getting hot (Bills)/cold (Steelers) at the same time. 

Miami +7. KC has been winning but has not been blowing anyone out.

YTD: 33-40-2

GB -8. Carolina's D has not been great and the team has lost 7 in a row.

Baltimore -13.  Jaguars won't be able to stop the Ravens running game.

Jets +17.  Its the Jets but me thinks this line is a tad too high versus the Rams. Of course, the Rams could win by 25 and I would not be surprised.

Houston +7. Indy should and will win this but Houston will keep in close.

Arizona -6.5. Lightning won't strike twice for Jalen Hurts and the Eagles.

KC -3. The Chiefs have not been covering of late but the Saints are not the same " Super Bowl or Bust " team with Taysom Hill at QB.

Pit -13. Steelers are a quasi-mess right now but the Bengals are the perfect team for them to right the ship.

Brian, I would surmise that your propensity to select favorites to be your downfall.

Your last 5 posts show 32 selections.  24 (75%) of those were favorites.  That's a ton of chalk.  In that span you went from 25-24-1 down to 33-40-2, with an 8-16-1 record.  Yikes.

Brian, I would surmise that your propensity to select favorites to be your downfall.

Your last 5 posts show 32 selections.  24 (75%) of those were favorites.  That's a ton of chalk.  In that span you went from 25-24-1 down to 33-40-2, with an 8-16-1 record.  Yikes.
Take the ugly dogs man.  Ugly dogs bite.  (Except the Jets.)  (Except this week.)

YTD: 36-41-5

Miami -3. Essentially a toss-up but will take the team with the much better defense.

Rams +1.5. Rams always play the Seahawks tough, will gladly take the points here.

Bears -7.5. Trubisky has almost been a legit  QB over the last few weeks and the Jags have nothing to play for expect #1 overall.

Steelers +1.5.  The obvious chose here would be the Colts based on how dreadful the Steelers have played of late. 

Ten +3.5. Titans running game versus the Packers passing game. I'll take the running game in this spot.

YTD: 38-44-5

Colts -14. Colts lost to Jags earlier in the season. Not this time. Colts need this to have any chance at the playoffs.

Baltimore -13.  Ravens have been rolling of late and need a win here for the playoffs.

Dallas -3. Cowboys offense has been legit of late and the Giants have looked like a mess on offense.

Texans +7.5. Texans and Titans both have dreadful defenses. Henry will run all over Tennessee but Watson keeps it close.

Jets +3. The Jets look better than the Pats, at least in this spot.

Steelers +10. Ben won't be playing for the Steelers in this one but the Browns win but its no blow-out.

Bills -3. Miami's offense is much worse than the Bills O with Tua starting at QB for the Fins.

Niners +6. Here's hoping San Fran keeps this close.

Philly +1.5.  Washington wins and they win the NFC East. Of course, that won't happen.

YTD: 38-44-5

Texans +7.5. Texans and Titans both have dreadful defenses. Henry will run all over Tennessee HOUSTON but Watson keeps it close.

Bills -3. Miami's offense is much worse than the Bills O with Tua starting at QB for the Fins.
You still like the Bills if the starters are rested?  They can't get to the #1 seed, so they're not really playing for anything.

I agree with the rest of your picks, which means most are probably wrong given the way my season has gone.

Good luck this weekend!

Steelers -6 shaping up to be an easy one.

Some key Browns out with Covid, maybe more to come.

Head coach out
Feel fortunate I got them at -4 yesterday, along with double result Steelers HT/Steelers FT -120.  Still gotta play the game though.

Users who are viewing this thread