What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Investigating possible rigged superbowl 48 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS SUPER BOWL CONSPIRACY THEORIZING IS TEARING US APART!?! :cry:

Welcome new comers!

Obviously most of you are conspiracy theory dolts, but don't let that keep you from posting. We could use a little amusement.
:goodposting:

If you have any questions about the forums, just pm Shuke for details.

T with T said:
I was watching the game in utter disbelief........
You lost your bet. big deal. take it like a man. let your wife know you screwed up once again and take the beating that comes with it
Wow I lost 20 dollars OMG big deal bud, it's not that, I was pointing to real facts that are sneaky/shady and didn't look right from a Denver Bronco Observer this whole season team didn't look like itself on the biggest game/stage seems weird to me? I can't believe u think Im weird for bringing this out Sheeples

All I can say is that when down by 29 points faced with 3rd and 10, no team on the planet would be running the ball. Every time Thomas caught the ball and could fall for a first down he backed up two yards.

something very shady was going on in NY........ You guys that are laughing are just in denial..... Good state to be in. You don't want your world to come crashing down because you have watched all these games with your daddy thinking they are all legit and that nothing is fixed and the world is a playground. Wake up for Crying out loud . Peyton asked Pete Carrol when they were gonna pay up. #### is rigged.... Get over it

something very shady was going on in NY........ You guys that are laughing are just in denial..... Good state to be in. You don't want your world to come crashing down because you have watched all these games with your daddy thinking they are all legit and that nothing is fixed and the world is a playground. Wake up for Crying out loud . Peyton asked Pete Carrol when they were gonna pay up. #### is rigged.... Get over it
you're taking the loss of $20 pretty hard bud.

OK, we're back in business. Between about 3PM - 7PM Central Time today, the forums were overwhelmed with traffic because this thread. We reached #1 result on Google for the term "super bowl rigged" -- we're currently around #6.

The message board webserver handled the load until we got up to around 7,000 concurrent users but once it reached that level of traffic, it got overwhelmed.
Well this pretty much confirms everything in my book.

George Bush and **** Cheney did have lucrative interest in the game! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

T with T said:
number 12 signs and Halftime ritual with Bruno MARS... satanic elite party and ritual. Predictive programming.. I remember they had a beats commercial during the 49ers/hawks NFC champ and it showed Sherman talking to the media like the Hawks have already won and then they end up winning the game... Lots of coincidences or eery numerology, and lot's of subliminal commercials/etc I def think something is shady about the whole thing in all honesty.....
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/767909/2f07s79_medium.gif

I'm not familiar with the normal T with T Schtick. Is this this on par, over the top, or what?

Will answer yours.

MODS, HARD DELETE PLEASE
Seriously. I thought the shtick police would have put a collar in this mutt immediately. Perhaps the powers at be are looking at TT driving traffic to the site and deliberately turning a blind eye. I mean, back in the days when this site prided itself on Serious Business there want a chance this would fly. But, i suppose if Skip Bayless can make money for ESPN, maybe FBG are adopting this as the new business model.

Unfortunate, because it has to be kind of embarrassing to anyone with an IQ north of 70.

MODS, HARD DELETE PLEASE
Seriously. I thought the shtick police would have put a collar in this mutt immediately. Perhaps the powers at be are looking at TT driving traffic to the site and deliberately turning a blind eye. I mean, back in the days when this site prided itself on Serious Business there want a chance this would fly. But, i suppose if Skip Bayless can make money for ESPN, maybe FBG are adopting this as the new business model.Unfortunate, because it has to be kind of embarrassing to anyone with an IQ north of 70.
Yep. Dodds(the owner of the site for all you new comers) has already posted in this thread about what made the site crash and it was this thread. 70000 views since Sunday night, they're not about keeping integrity here they're about making the most money. Can't blame them.It's unfortunate that this conspiracy came from such a joke of a site because I, ironically I know, believe that the Super Bowl was rigged.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that surprised me about this thread is that MOP didn't start it.

MODS, HARD DELETE PLEASE
Seriously. I thought the shtick police would have put a collar in this mutt immediately. Perhaps the powers at be are looking at TT driving traffic to the site and deliberately turning a blind eye. I mean, back in the days when this site prided itself on Serious Business there want a chance this would fly. But, i suppose if Skip Bayless can make money for ESPN, maybe FBG are adopting this as the new business model.Unfortunate, because it has to be kind of embarrassing to anyone with an IQ north of 70.
Yep. Dodds(the owner of the site for all you new comers) has already posted in this thread about what made the site crash and it was this thread. 70000 views since Sunday night, they're not about keeping integrity here they're about making the most money. Can't blame them.It's unfortunate that this conspiracy came from such a joke of a site because I, ironically I know, believe that the Super Bowl was rigged.
Oy vey. Schtick upon Schtick... Left foot blue, right hand red.

There have been other "less worthy" threads deleted or locked over the past year, so I can't fathom the thought process here. Dodds even posted on FB that this thread shut down the boards.....as if it was something to be proud of.

There have been other "less worthy" threads deleted or locked over the past year, so I can't fathom the thought process here. Dodds even posted on FB that this thread shut down the boards.....as if it was something to be proud of.
When in doubt, always "follow the money".

MODS, HARD DELETE PLEASE
this wasn't posted till monday morning/afternoon so how was it hit since sunday night, that's the real conspiracy?

It is something to be proud of and very weird/awkward and must mean lot's of people were searching and getting online. What's not to be proud of a topic that has 79000 plus views and gives a little spin on what is really going on behind the scenes........ Great Job FBG now I want my Cut.

Here are some fun facts, maybe just weird coincidences or something more?

Vegas got what they wanted and made a huge $hit ton of money because 70% of people bet on Denver to win.

Take a look at these "coincidences":

-Seattle is know famously for their "12th Man" aka the fans
-The Super Bowl was #48--4+8=12
-1st score of the game was 12 seconds in
-1st score in second half was 12 seconds in
-1st Seahawk touchdown exactly 12:00 in 2nd quarter
-Russell Wilson (Seattle QB) passing yards: 206 which is Seattle's area code
-Average age of Seahawks:26, 2x6=12
-Seahawks officially named in 1975, 39 years ago: 3+9=12
-Total Seahawk playoff wins: 12

Vegas got what they wanted and made a huge #### ton of money because 70% of people bet on Denver to win.

Just like the NFL planned it!

Im sure the slap happy Hawk fans or people that live in boxes and believe everything they are fed would never go for this but As an observer of sports and how the world runs it's the only logical explanation and only way it could be. Just think In MLB, the 1919 Black sox team tanked and got caught... Do you think people stopped this behavior as the world has gotten more crazy, selfish, money hungry, then ever. Far more then in 1919.

Big fan of your work T.

Can I ask if you are a tea drinker? For some reason I always picture you as a rather large dude with some Darjeeling and a proper porcelain teapot and cup with saucer set.

Big fan of your work T.

Can I ask if you are a tea drinker? For some reason I always picture you as a rather large dude with some Darjeeling and a proper porcelain teapot and cup with saucer set.
Im a large dude and yes old school I prefer hot chocolate....

T with T said:

Vegas got what they wanted and made a huge #### ton of money because 70% of people bet on Denver to win.

I had 12 beers while watching the game -- how on Earth did the NFL do it? I am guessing subliminal messages during the broadcast.

One can argue about whether one game was fixed or not, but there is no argument about whether games have been or will be fixed in the future.

Here is a very interesting article I dug up. I like the work he did on the infamous steelers/chargers 11-10 game that was such a BS game it's not even funny.... here it is.....

http://spaces.covers.com/blog/MaximumWins/NFL/03042012-Reasons-Why-The-NFL-Is-Fixed-For-Profit.html
Well, if MaximumWins, from Covers of all places says it's fixed, then I guess it must be.
Why don't you read the article and look at the facts before you open your mouth and shut it down. That's the problem with society they call names and act like children when their little world is shattered and the truth comes out. Go hide in your bedroom it will be ok your team might win the SB next year... Oh how great that will be... LMAO

Of course the clueless ones with their worthless opinions will always scream the loudest b/c it shakes their fantasy world. That is why I never last on any sports forums. Maybe when I go in for my lobotomy, I will be able to relate to these losers?!? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread