What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL player least likely to get arrested? (1 Viewer)

Jason Taylor, Charles Tillman, Namdi Asomugha. All these guys seem like role models and they really have positive impact on their communities. So not only do they seem like they aren't the type to get in trouble, but the guys with good reputations might get off a little easier as well. The married ones also have a woman to keep the m in line hahaha.

Jordan Shipley. Kids a class act and straight as an arrow.

I just hope the freakin NFL doesn't ruin him....

Last edited by a moderator:
White QBs shouldn't be first on the list. Nobody thought Favrvrve would get arrested either, and he goes showing his dong off in texts.

Peyton Manning
I agree, assuming he doesn't allegedly assault anymore female trainers.
Had not heard that one...manning strikes me as a future politician.
In a court filing, her lawyer wrote that she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when "entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright's head and face."As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: "It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the #### and the area in between the ####. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. ... To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off."http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope none get arrested unlike you guys i do not root for bad stuff to happen to others or for others to screw up so that i can feel good about myself try having a little class you internet tough guys geez you are not brohans if you act that way

Othere than the locks already mentioned. I would go out there with Calvin Johnson. With all the celbrating, if he was going to get arrested it would have happened already. He really is a standup guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread