What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Denver (1 Viewer)

I’m up super early on Sundays & listen to A local FF radio show...the dudes keep saying “tug” for TD, and I think that every time. 

“6 catches for a buck 28 and a couple tugs”

:doh:
If only you could get a couple of tugs for a buck 28.

Heyyyoooo!

(Apoloies in advance mods, but in my defense how can I possibly resist such a big fat hanging curve like that?)

I’m up super early on Sundays & listen to A local FF radio show...the dudes keep saying “tug” for TD, and I think that every time. 

“6 catches for a buck 28 and a couple tugs”

:doh:
Ouch. That is rough. Just sitting out on an island memeing into the void. 

Are Denver fans pissed wasting prime years of this defense with this fraud at QB?

I know I would be. Not saying it's easy to find a top guy, but you're never going anywhere with Semen. 

Oh man, I forgot the Broncos offered Osweiler a bunch of money, just not as much as Houston. Man, Elway has an eye for QB talent, huh? Osweiler, Semen, Lynch. 

How does that even happen? Guy goes somewhere else because he's mad you didn't pay him. Fails. Gets traded as a cap cut. Cut. Then goes back to where it all began as a backup? Jesus.

I can't say any team with 6 yards of offense in a half at home is running away with anything.
Agreed.  The Chiefs D can be had when you aren't turning the ball over, and I not convinced that Alex Smith will keep playing lights out once it gets cold out and teams figure out how limited his receiving options are. 

I can't say any team with 6 yards of offense in a half at home is running away with anything.
I think the Steelers were playing for pride. That was the Super Bowl today effort-wise.

chiefs weren’t going undefeated. They needed a game like this, like the Steelers needed Ben’s awful game last week. 

The game moves in cycles - Steelers weren’t as bad as they were playing, Chiefs seemed due for a letdown. 

And it’s not like they got blown out. If AB doesnt make that insanely lucky TD catch chiefs get a nice long drive and I think they win. 

Wait Ben McAdoo turned over play-calling duties this game? No wonder Giants actually look good!

Eff your 11 personnel McAdoo.

If Eli can play carefully his best bet might be to let his defense get back on the field as quickly as possible. With Brock, that’s probablt their best bet at a score. 

Ugh, Fluker's bugaboo is moving in pass protection.... really killed that drive.

Eli Manning is going to have Gallman out of the backfield all day. He's a much better pass catcher than Darkwa and can pop one. I think Giants are setting up the deep shot to RLJr./King next drive, but Gallman being in for the short stuff sells it better.

If Eli can play carefully his best bet might be to let his defense get back on the field as quickly as possible. With Brock, that’s probablt their best bet at a score. 
Siemian is back in at QB, not Bork.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread