What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Jets at Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Using CJ up the gut is the type of poor play calls I'm getting used to, cruising down the field, Jets doing nothing to stop them really, soooo lets slam CJ into the LOS a couple times.

They have two awesome Ts(when healthy) and CJ loves the corner, let him run there, geesh

wright walking on sideline (they didn't give an update, just kicked FG) gotta wait til after yet another commercial

Using CJ up the gut is the type of poor play calls I'm getting used to, cruising down the field, Jets doing nothing to stop them really, soooo lets slam CJ into the LOS a couple times.

They have two awesome Ts(when healthy) and CJ loves the corner, let him run there, geesh
Strong odds are that CJ has another 21 carries for 90 yards with no catches and no scores type of game. :wall:

Geno should just run rather than throw 4 yards to Cumberland.

OL gave him a lifetime back there but....another penalty.

3rd and 5 with two penalties is 3rd and 21

Jets DL with some good play, then Locker shotgun run, now Jets will get it back with like a minute and a half near their 40 I'd guess

Announcers raving about Locker's feet as if he didn't just get stopped well short of a first

Damian non-existent since first, now with a nice catch going down to ground as Locker avoids a sack

Users who are viewing this thread