What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (2 Viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team FFPC

Nick Foles

For

Pick 8

A 2015 1st from a middle of the road team
Thanks for posting this. Real-world Foles trade info is useful.
Made me chuckle. Pretty sure Foles wasn't traded from the Eagles.
I am confused. Then again, I get confused easily.
:)

I meant real-world FF trade info. There's been a ton of speculation about what Foles' trade value is.

16-team, tiered ppr (0.25 for RB, 0.5 for WR, 1.0 for TE), start QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX

Jimmy Graham

Gio Bernard

for:

Jamaal Charles

Jordy Nelson

2014 1.10

12 Team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team G acquired
Foles, Nick QB PHI
2014 Rookie Pick 1.08

Team B acquired
Martin, Doug RB TB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team acquiring Foles just took over a team in Week 13 (after the owner quit), and has been a successful re-draft player but is new to dynasty. He's also a big Eagle's fan that desperately wanted Foles and let that be known to his trade partner.

I kind of stayed out of it, as a team not involved, but did tell Team G that he should probably try and get more when he asked if "Martin for Foles was fair".

I don't think this was a horrible trade as I love Foles' upside and this should be a strong draft but do see it as an overpay in a start 1 QB league. I'd guess most here will see the Martin side as a huge win (and since Team B is my division rival I'm not thrilled about it :lol: ).

ghostguy123 said:
utahandy said:
16-team, tiered ppr (0.25 for RB, 0.5 for WR, 1.0 for TE), start QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX

Jimmy Graham

Gio Bernard

for:

Jamaal Charles

Jordy Nelson

2014 1.10
I go Graham side here in most formats, and I think even more in this format.
Yeah I'd go the Jimmy side here as well but it is pretty close for me so non TE premium I think I keep the Charles/Nelson side.

Love some Jimmy but Charles and Nelson are pretty solid players that will be difficult to replace

Dr. Octopus said:
12 Team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team G acquired
Foles, Nick QB PHI
2014 Rookie Pick 1.08

Team B acquired
Martin, Doug RB TB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team acquiring Foles just took over a team in Week 13 (after the owner quit), and has been a successful re-draft player but is new to dynasty. He's also a big Eagle's fan that desperately wanted Foles and let that be known to his trade partner.

I kind of stayed out of it, as a team not involved, but did tell Team G that he should probably try and get more when he asked if "Martin for Foles was fair".

I don't think this was a horrible trade as I love Foles' upside and this should be a strong draft but do see it as an overpay in a start 1 QB league. I'd guess most here will see the Martin side as a huge win (and since Team B is my division rival I'm not thrilled about it :lol: ).
Well considering Foles went in a trade earlier for 2 1sts I suppose it isn't that lopsided.

I think it is a pretty awful deal giving away Martin for Foles and a mid-1st. Foles better get into top 5 QB range very quickly for that deal to look any better

PPR dynasty, 1/1/2/1, 2 flex. 25-man rosters. I wasn't competing this year, so decided to blow up the team.

Gave:

MJD

Dwayne Bowe

Jordan Reed

2016 1st

Got:

Jimmy Graham

ghostguy123 said:
utahandy said:

Jimmy Graham

Gio Bernard

for:

Jamaal Charles

Jordy Nelson

2014 1.10
I go Graham side here in most formats, and I think even more in this format.
Yeah I'd go the Jimmy side here as well but it is pretty close for me so non TE premium I think I keep the Charles/Nelson side.

Love some Jimmy but Charles and Nelson are pretty solid players that will be difficult to replace
I think Bernard will replace Charles just fine.

14 team PPR league with separate Devy draft.

Gave: Sidney Rice and the 2014 1.11

Got: Ben Tate

I still have the 1.06

Gurley, Cooper, Seastrunk, Lee, Watkins and others are all already gone from the last two years of devy drafts.

14 team w/ dev players. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 FLEX. .5/1/1.5 PPR for RB/WR/TE.

Gave: 1.02 dev pick (Gurley, Gordon, Yeldon, etc)

Got: TE Jordan Cameron

10 team, non-PPR

Gave: Spiller, Ray Rice, 3rd round rookie pick in 2015, 5th round rookie pick this year

Got: Doug Martin, #14 and #15 rookie picks this year

Also, wasn't a part of this one

A gave: Moreno and D Allen

B gave: K Allen

12 Team, 0.5PPR. Start 1/2/3/1

I gave: Vereen, Terrance Williams

I got: 2.03, 2.06, 2015 1st (borderline playoff team)

12 team PPR, start 10: 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 1 D/ST

A Gave: Pierce + 1.05 + Stephen Hill + Quinton Patton + Mohamed Sanu

B Gave: T-Rich + David Wilson + Kenny Stills + Vance McDonald + 2.06

both teams non-playoff teams. B finished season with the 1st pick, A finished with the 5th pick.

A now has: 2.06, 2.08, 3.05, 4.05

B now has: 1.01, 1.05, 2.01, 2.05, 3.01

12 team, QRRWWWTF, ppr

for

Vereen + 1.05
Really like this deal. I just recommended that to someone an option to explore.

Admittedly I am not as high on Vereen as some so I think it is excellent sell high value for him

12 team, QRRWWWTF, ppr

for

Vereen + 1.05
Really like this deal. I just recommended that to someone an option to explore.

Admittedly I am not as high on Vereen as some so I think it is excellent sell high value for him
Sammy Watkins > Vereen and the 1.05
Depends on who the 1.05 is and we won't know that until April. The deal could very well end up being fair or in his favor. But I'd wait and make it once the dust settles a little more.

I could see Lache passing Watkins as the top option if he can sneak into the first round. I could see Lee and Evans closing the gap with solid combines or situations. It's only my opinion or M.O., but I'd have waited before shipping Vereen.

12 team, QRRWWWTF, ppr

for

Vereen + 1.05
One of the few trades on here I can't figure out which side I like best. I own Vereen (and have the 1.01 in the league as well). It would all depend on my needs at WR and RB on whether I'd do the trade.

12 team, QRRWWWTF, ppr

for

Vereen + 1.05
I think the trade could end up being fair, but I wouldn't trade Vereen to move up this early. A lot can change, and the value gap between 1.01 and 1.05 won't be clear for a few months.
The value gap won't be clear for awhile but 1.01 value is almost certain to go up in that time.

1.05 will be a decent prospect as it always is but the value of the 1.01 is always the premier pick and commands more than the "actual" value of the pick.

I think no matter how much the value the 1.05 gains the gap will remain pretty similar...only Vereen's value may fluctuate significantly and I don't see how it could increase greatly from where he is being valued now.

12 team, QRRWWWTF, ppr

for

Vereen + 1.05
I think the trade could end up being fair, but I wouldn't trade Vereen to move up this early. A lot can change, and the value gap between 1.01 and 1.05 won't be clear for a few months.
The value gap won't be clear for awhile but 1.01 value is almost certain to go up in that time.

1.05 will be a decent prospect as it always is but the value of the 1.01 is always the premier pick and commands more than the "actual" value of the pick.

I think no matter how much the value the 1.05 gains the gap will remain pretty similar...only Vereen's value may fluctuate significantly and I don't see how it could increase greatly from where he is being valued now.
I don't agree with this. It doesn't make sense to me that the 1.01 would be any more likely to go up in value than the 1.05. Last season, the opposite happened when Lacy slipped and owners weren't willing to add much to move up to #1. If the clear #1 was a RB, I'd be more inclined to make this deal. But I don't even think Watkins' odds of being the clear #1 are better than a coin flip right now. When was the last time the clear #1 pick was a WR?

I'm not saying it's a bad trade. But, today, I wouldn't make it.

I know this, I wouldn't compare the 1.1 and the 1.5 this year to last year at all.

If this trade involved this past years rookie class, I take vereen and pick 5 easily.

This draft looks to have a couple real nice wrs, and I prefer one of those guys this year over vereen and pick 5.

I'd take Vereen and 1.05.

Don't see a big difference between 1.01 and 1.05 but that's me.
Well, who are your top 5? I think you might be one of the very few who doesnt see a big difference this year.
I see two first round TEs in Amaro and Ebron, Seastrunk and Hyde, Mike Evans, Marquis Lee, Jordan Matthews, Allen Robinson. Add Vereen to one of them and I like that side over Watkins.

And it's too early to have a top 5. I wouldn't trade any picks this early.

12 team FFPC 1.5 PPR for TE

Demarco Murray

Larry Fitzgerald

For

Julius Thomas

Percy harvin

2015 1st
Really, really like the side getting Harvin and the 1st.
Agreed. Tough giving up Murray after the season he had but solid return in 1.5PPR TE league.
2015 1st is on the wrong side. In a TE premium league, JT is valued higher than Demarco, Harvin > Fitz if he can manage to stay healthy. Without the first, the deal would be pretty even.

With how many injury concerns there are for Harvin, there still has to be the same concerns with Demarco as well.

12 team ppr. 1/2/3/1

marshall

for

watkins
1.1 rookie pick... devy league 25ish rostered.. mason/hyde/amaro/ebron available to name a few
asj

14-team PPR Devy League

I gave:

Tavon Austin

Bernard Pierce

Ray Rice

Dennis Pitta

I received:

Keenan Allen

Victor Cruz

Levine Tolio

With the 1.01 there are still guys like Hyde, Mason, Evans and Bridgewater are still available.

14-team PPR Devy League

I gave:

Tavon Austin

Bernard Pierce

Ray Rice

Dennis Pitta

I received:

Keenan Allen

Victor Cruz

Levine Tolio

With the 1.01 there are still guys like Hyde, Mason, Evans and Bridgewater are still available.
wow, im not sure what the other guy is thinking

14-team PPR Devy League

I gave:

Tavon Austin

Bernard Pierce

Ray Rice

Dennis Pitta

I received:

Keenan Allen

Victor Cruz

Levine Tolio

wow, im not sure what the other guy is thinking
I had to keep looking to make sure it was what I thought it was lol.

Yeah I get weaker at RB by moving Rice/Pierce combo, but my WRs are now DThomas, Cruz, DJax, and Allen. And I still have Edelman, Wheaton and Ace Sanders too.

Our TEs get 1.5 PPR, but I still have Vernon Davis and Toilolo could be a nice Gonzalez replacement in Atlanta.

Figure with my 1.1 now I can draft one of the rookie RBs coming out or maybe wait closer to the draft and flip it for a player or more picks.

14-team PPR Devy League

I gave:

Tavon Austin

Bernard Pierce

Ray Rice

Dennis Pitta

I received:

Keenan Allen

Victor Cruz

Levine Tolio

ooofff for your trade partner - and I like Austin.

Users who are viewing this thread