What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

12 team ppr

team a: L Murray, A Morris, J Cameron

team b: 1.01
Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.
Isnt the point of the 1.01 to get a talented player who can produce for you for years to come with high upside?

Doesnt Murray have that? You could end up trading for 1.01 and end up with a player who might not be as good as Murray.

Morris and Cameron to boot?

Superflex, Tiered PPR (.5/1/1.5) starts 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 1 Superflex 4 Flex RB/WR/TE

Some info that may help; going into this deal I had Ryan/Stafford/Big Ben/Alex Smith at QB, I made the playoffs this year and lost in the first round.

Gave:

Odell Beckham Jr

Matt Stafford

Heath Miller

Devy Pick 1.07 (Devy's have to be draft eligible the following year, so this year we can draft 2016 eligibles)

Received

Alshon Jeffery

Amari Cooper

Rookie Pick 1.05

Devy Pick 1.05

Devy Pick 1.11
Hmm, I'll take the ODB+Stafford side in a superflex. The way I see it:

Stafford (at worst) = Alshon ... (Stafford is worth more in 6pt pass TDs)

ODB >>> Amari Cooper & rest
It is hard to judge those devy picks because they are such a gamble. I think the Stafford side killed it.
As I thought when I did it, it's a gamble but right now I'm benching a QB1 every week by default whereas if Cooper works out I now to get to start two excellent wideouts.

Ironically I'm getting told I'm a shark on the league boards and emails!

12 team ppr

Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.
Isnt the point of the 1.01 to get a talented player who can produce for you for years to come with high upside?

Doesnt Murray have that? You could end up trading for 1.01 and end up with a player who might not be as good as Murray.

I just don't think all three combined are good enough to warrant the 1.01 after the 2014 season. Not sure what to think of Jordon. Was considered elite by many, but really disappointed in 2014. Murray has looked ok at the end of the season (and why wasn't he given more playing time early?), but he does play for the Raiders and they are getting a new coaching staff. Morris was an 1,800 yard rusher, but I am not sure how he fits in the offense. All three players play for teams that are a mess. I guess one could say its preference. Would one rather take a chance on the three or take a chance on the 1.01. I would rather have the 1.01.

12 team ppr

Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.

I agree...the 1.01 is very valuable, but Murray Morris and Cameron could be a huge boost to any team. I guess it depends on the team. When I looked at this I saw is as 3 mid to late 1sts for the 1.01...tough call
1.01 for me. I don't think all 3 of those guys have mid to late first value at this point. I could see Morris having late first, Murray late first/early second and Cameron early to mid second which to me isn't nearly enough. Things change quickly but I think this trade would be closer to even if we turned back the clock to before this season for Cameron and Morris.

12 team ppr

Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.

I agree...the 1.01 is very valuable, but Murray Morris and Cameron could be a huge boost to any team. I guess it depends on the team. When I looked at this I saw is as 3 mid to late 1sts for the 1.01...tough call
1.01 for me. I don't think all 3 of those guys have mid to late first value at this point. I could see Morris having late first, Murray late first/early second and Cameron early to mid second which to me isn't nearly enough. Things change quickly but I think this trade would be closer to even if we turned back the clock to before this season for Cameron and Morris.
You are way over valuing draft picks (I think)

ETA...lets test that

Team A trades 1.11, 2.01, 2.03

Team B trades Morris, L Murray, J Cameron
Lol. Honestly, that's the first time I've ever been told that.

Have you actually seen any real life trades recently with any of these guys excluding the one we are discussing? People valued Morris last year as a mid first. A year later and underperforming compared to last year and vs. expectations from this year his value can't be a mid first this year. L. Murray still has a lot of question marks. He looked good the last half of the year. Another new coach coming in. Will they be smart and use him as we all know they should? This is the Raiders after all. Go back and read the in season dynasty thread my recollection is there were numerous people saying they couldn't unload Cameron for a 2nd rounder. None of the trades involving Cameron gave him 1st round valuation. So yes to me I think the theoretical trade you've shown looks about right.

12 team ppr

Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.

ETA...lets test that

In what world are you getting either of those three players for either of those three picks?

I might pay around 1.06 for Morris. 1.09 is a little high for Murray thinking more like 1.11 at best. . A mid to late 2nd at best for Cameron.

Team A sends 1.08 and 1.09
Team B sends 1.04 and 2.04

12 Team PPR some IDP.

Team B has the 1.01 and the 2.01

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr

Give me team A.
team getting the 1.01.

ETA...lets test that

In what world are you getting either of those three players for either of those three picks?
I assume you are asking jeaton6 that question. I think fair value for those three players is more like 1.06, 1.09, 1.11
morris is inconsistent because he is so TD dependent

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Who would you take at 1.01?
You are going to have to give it up and here is the reason why. Those guys can be found on the waiver wire every year and are doubtful to ever be true studs on your team. Guys like Gordon, Gurley, Cooper and whoever else you want to throw into the the discussion at 1.01 have the chance to be A.J. Green, OBJ, Jamal Charles etc. So would you rather start Gordon, Travis Kelce, and Justin Forsett or Morris, Murray and Cameron? So even if Gordon busts in this made up scenario, you still aren't sitting that bad. It is well worth the gamble.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
You are going to have to give it up and here is the reason why. Those guys can be found on the waiver wire every year and are doubtful to ever be true studs on your team. Guys like Gordon, Gurley, Cooper and whoever else you want to throw into the the discussion at 1.01 have the chance to be A.J. Green, OBJ, Jamal Charles etc. So would you rather start Gordon, Travis Kelce, and Justin Forsett or Morris, Murray and Cameron? So even if Gordon busts in this made up scenario, you still aren't sitting that bad. It is well worth the gamble.
I asked who would he take at 1.01 nothing you said answers that and in a way has nothing to do with the question.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
I asked who would he take at 1.01 nothing you said answers that and in a way has nothing to do with the question.
Come on, you have been arguing your opinion with everyone in the thread, every time they say the 1.01. It is easy to assume that you are waiting for them to answer, then you will try to break down why that is a stupid pick. I am trying to save everyone else the time.

You prefer the other guys and that is fine. Other people prefer the 1.01 and that is fine. Everyone has their own way of building teams. So like I said give it up.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Come on, you have been arguing your opinion with everyone in the thread, every time they say the 1.01. It is easy to assume that you are waiting for them to answer, then you will try to break down why that is a stupid pick. I am trying to save everyone else the time.

You prefer the other guys and that is fine. Other people prefer the 1.01 and that is fine. Everyone has their own way of building teams. So like I said give it up.
Jerry - any openings in leagues where you have the 1.01 by chance?

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Please don't ruin this thread as well.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Dude go away, I asked a question. Only one ruining this thread is people like you making comments like that.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Dude go away, I asked a question. Only one ruining this thread is people like you making comments like that.
Do you really care which player he is taking at 1.01 or are you just trying to hammer out the same point over and over again, False Start?

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
The point of this thread is to list some trades to help people with value, and to get a few opinions. After about 2 days it is time to discuss other trades. It is time to move on.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
The point of this thread is to list some trades to help people with value, and to get a few opinions. After about 2 days it is time to discuss other trades. It is time to move on.
Yes, I want to know who he would take with that 1.01 so I can judge value. Ignore me if me talking to him bothers you.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
Yes, I want to know who he would take with that 1.01 so I can judge value. Ignore me if me talking to him bothers you.
I think it is too early to decide, but right now it would probably be between Gordon, Gurley or Cooper. Heck, someone like Parker may jump up after the combine. So in a nutshell, it probably could be any one of 4-5 players and (I think) many are saying they would love to have a chance at any one of them rather than taking a chance on the other three combined.

12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy
No you aren't you are looking to argue, if you wanted to know who he would take at 1.01 that badly you would just send him a message.

msudaisy26 said:
Jerry Curl said:
msudaisy26 said:
Jerry Curl said:
Dr. Octopus said:
Jerry Curl said:
msudaisy26 said:
Jerry Curl said:
One More Rep said:
Yikes! 1.1 easy
No you aren't you are looking to argue, if you wanted to know who he would take at 1.01 that badly you would just send him a message.
Says the person who wrote paragraph to me asking someone who they would take at 1.1 and keeps responding even after I said ignore me.

:potkettle:

jeaton6 said:
msudaisy26 said:
Jerry Curl said:
msudaisy26 said:
Jerry Curl said:
One More Rep said:
12 team ppr

Yikes! 1.1 easy

Jerry - any openings in leagues where you have the 1.01 by chance?
Nah, I have 1.01 from a trade, I am trying to gauge the pick people are putting there.

In the aforementioned Superflex with tiered PPR (.5/1/1.5)

Sent:

Amari Cooper

Rookie 1.08

Devy 1.05

Received:

Melvin Gordon

Charles Johnson

Rookie 1.03

Rookie 2.01

Devy 1.03

Sent:

Amari Cooper

Rookie 1.08

Devy 1.05

Received:

Melvin Gordon

Charles Johnson

Rookie 1.03

Rookie 2.01

Devy 1.03
Interesting. The person getting Cooper seems to value him much more than Gordon. After watching Gordon again yesterday he sure reminds me a lot of Charles. I will take the Gordon side my a considerable amount.

Sent:

Amari Cooper

Rookie 1.08

Devy 1.05

Received:

Melvin Gordon

Charles Johnson

Rookie 1.03

Rookie 2.01

Devy 1.03
interesting that Cooper is considered that much more valuable than Gordon, as they are considered pretty even most elsewhere. Is that just based on the tiered ppr?

Sent:

Amari Cooper

Rookie 1.08

Devy 1.05

Received:

Melvin Gordon

Charles Johnson

Rookie 1.03

Rookie 2.01

Devy 1.03
Interesting. The person getting Cooper seems to value him much more than Gordon. After watching Gordon again yesterday he sure reminds me a lot of Charles. I will take the Gordon side my a considerable amount.
I agree with this Better picks and a WC in Johnson.

12 team PPR. I'm not involved.

· Team A gave up Hunter, Justin TEN WR; Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.09)

· Team B gave up Cooks, Brandin NOS WR

when you have a shot to draft a rare cornerstone player at 1.01 like this year you just don't trade it for 3 spare decent parts. it's just an awful move.

12 team PPR. I'm not involved.

· Team A gave up Hunter, Justin TEN WR; Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.09)

· Team B gave up Cooks, Brandin NOS WR
Cooks. I have just about given up on Hunter and I don't see him carrying a whole lot of value at this point unfortunately. I like Cooks quite a bit in New Orleans, especially in a PPR league. I think he can be a player that gets close to 100 catches or more per year once he figures it all out.

when you have a shot to draft a rare cornerstone player at 1.01 like this year you just don't trade it for 3 spare decent parts. it's just an awful move.
That's what many of us said and then drafted R. Mathews, or Ingram or TRich
What about the guys that drafted Lacy, A.J. Green and Calvin Johnson
Exactly. The 1.1 is simply more valuable than those guys. Would anyone here trade a mid 2nd (at worst) startup pick for two 5's and a 7/8? That's what that trade effectively was.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR

Not involved

Team A trades: Adrian Peterson

Team B trades: 1.06

Not involved

The ultimate risk/reward. I wouldn't do this, but if Peterson comes back with a chip on his shoulder to the Vikings (or even better the Cowboys) one could look back and say 1.06 was a steal (short term).

Gandalf said:
Team A: CJ Anderson and Bishop Sankey

Team B: 1.01 rookie draft pick

Not involved

The ultimate risk/reward. I wouldn't do this, but if Peterson comes back with a chip on his shoulder to the Vikings (or even better the Cowboys) one could look back and say 1.06 was a steal (short term).
It's risky, but there's no guarantee the player at 1.6 gives you anywhere near the production Peterson should the next couple years.

In 2QB, 2RB that means Mariota, Winston, Gurley, Gordon, and Cooper are off the board. I like a lot of players in the draft but there's a big drop-off at 1.6.

Users who are viewing this thread