What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Denver724 said:
Gandalf said:
Team A: CJ Anderson and Bishop Sankey

Team B: 1.01 rookie draft pick
Wow! I would give that all day long for the 1.01. Great get for whoever got the 1.01.
I don't disagree but if CJ is lead back next year his value skyrockets.

Denver724 said:
Gandalf said:
Team A: CJ Anderson and Bishop Sankey

Team B: 1.01 rookie draft pick
Wow! I would give that all day long for the 1.01. Great get for whoever got the 1.01.
I don't disagree but if CJ is lead back next year his value skyrockets.
I know - that was one thing that gave me pause. But the chance at Gordon or Gurley was too much to pass up.

CR69 said:
Geez the 1.01 is cheap this year.
Yeah, that deal was strange.
What was strange in your mind?
That the 1.01 was traded for a guy may be a backup RB next year and a guy that has looked like a bust to date. I do think Anderson has looked good but he started late in the season with fresh legs and the team may want to give Ball another shot. I also traded for Sankey this offseason since he seems like a good "buy low", but he coming off a real bad season. I would think the 1.01 could get safer players in a year where it seems like it could be a great pick.

CR69 said:
That the 1.01 was traded for a guy may be a backup RB next year and a guy that has looked like a bust to date. I do think Anderson has looked good but he started late in the season with fresh legs and the team may want to give Ball another shot. I also traded for Sankey this offseason since he seems like a good "buy low", but he coming off a real bad season. I would think the 1.01 could get safer players in a year where it seems like it could be a great pick.
+1

CR69 said:
Ah I see. Well I think this owner believes Anderson is going to be the lead back and that Sankey will still develop into a viable RB2 fantasy option. Also I think he puts less stock in rookies who do tend to bust often. That said I agree with you which is why I made the deal.

CR69 said:
Ah I see. Well I think this owner believes Anderson is going to be the lead back and that Sankey will still develop into a viable RB2 fantasy option. Also I think he puts less stock in rookies who do tend to bust often. That said I agree with you which is why I made the deal.
I would be looking to acquire Sankey if I didn't own him everywhere, but that's nowhere near his value. A late 1st would be over-paying.

Ball Ebron Lee for 1.2
A bunch of current 2nd tier players for the 1.02? Give me the 1.02.
I wouldn't call Ebron 2nd tier when he went top 5 in rookie drafts last year.
I'm more referring to "what have you done for me lately". I think most who took him top 5 regret it. I took him at 1.07 in the only draft I got him. OBJ went 1.08. I regret it. But TE's do take a little longer to develop. I agree, all three are young pieces, but I would rather have the 1.02. I think what was paid is on the cheap side do get one of Gordon, Gurley or Cooper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another trade by the same team who got Cooks for 1.09 & Hunter. 12 team PPR Superflex (4 pt per passing TD and .5 RB, 1 WR, 1.5 TE PPR)

• Team A gave up Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB;Michael, Christine SEA RB;Moncrief, Donte IND WR
  • Team B gave up Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.01);Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.05);Year 2015 (4.01)

<p>

Another trade by the same team who got Cooks for 1.09 & Hunter. 12 team PPR Superflex (4 pt per passing TD and .5 RB, 1 WR, 1.5 TE PPR)

• Team A gave up Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB;Michael, Christine SEA RB;Moncrief, Donte IND WR
  • Team B gave up Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.01);Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.05);Year 2015 (4.01)
That same guy picked up the 1.1? I'd take the 1.1 and other picks by a decent margin.

Ball Ebron Lee for 1.2
I'm more referring to "what have you done for me lately". I think most who took him top 5 regret it. I took him at 1.07 in the only draft I got him. OBJ went 1.08. I regret it. But TE's do take a little longer to develop.I agree, all three are young pieces, but I would rather have the 1.02. I think what was paid is on the cheap side do get one of Gordon, Gurley or Cooper.
Very rarely does a rookie TE have an impact in the league. There is a very steep learning curve for the position, so it is to early to judge Ebron.

<p>

That same guy picked up the 1.1? I'd take the 1.1 and other picks by a decent margin.
Sorry. The guy that traded for Cooks had the 1.01 and traded it away. So in a nutshell he did this...

Gave...1.01, 1.09, 2.05, 4.01 & Justin Hunter

Recieved...Teddy Bridgewater, Christine Michael, Brandin Cooks, & Donte Moncrief

Ball Ebron Lee for 1.2
I'm more referring to "what have you done for me lately". I think most who took him top 5 regret it. I took him at 1.07 in the only draft I got him. OBJ went 1.08. I regret it. But TE's do take a little longer to develop.I agree, all three are young pieces, but I would rather have the 1.02. I think what was paid is on the cheap side do get one of Gordon, Gurley or Cooper.
Very rarely does a rookie TE have an impact in the league. There is a very steep learning curve for the position, so it is to early to judge Ebron.
And I recognized that, but I would still take the 1.02. Just my preference.

I'm actually shocked at what I'm seeing the 1.01 trade for in this thread. ETA: in a superflex I guess it's not as bad as I thought, but still a bit light imo

Dr. Octopus said:
Denver724 said:

I'm actually shocked at what I'm seeing the 1.01 trade for in this thread.ETA: in a superflex I guess it's not as bad as I thought, but still a bit light imo
4 pt passing TD makes it more than a little light in my opinion. If it was 6 pt TD I would feel a little better about it.

12 tm ppr--all one league

A gives: L. Murray, D. Adams, J. Edelman, 3.07

B gives: Spiller, TY Hilton, Allen Robinson

A gives: Kaep, Hilton

C gives: Russell Wilson + J. Matthews

B gives: Robert Woods

C gives: Marquess Wilson

1st trade...Spiller, Hilton & Robinson

2nd trade...slight advantage to Wilson & Matthews

3rd trade...push (I think both have the same value)

Hilton by miles

Wilson

Woods.

10 tm ppr start: 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2Flex

A Gave: 1.10 + Terrance williams

B Gave: Michael Floyd

PPR (Zealots Field league):

I traded DeAndre Hopkins and my 2015 1.12 rookie pick for AJ Green.

12 team (30 man rosters) ppr - QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL

2016 vs. 2015 picks? That makes it worse.

QQRRWWWW 10 team

1.1, 2.3, and Maclin

For

OBJ and 4.10
OBJ hype is through the roof. No way I give that for a guy who could have reached his ceiling.
Lol. His ceiling is that he was the 5th best WR this year after missing the first 4 games... If he had scored his average during the first 4 games he'd have been the 2nd best WR in Fantasy (In his rookie year mind you) by 2 points. That's 25 points more than DT.

Not many players reach their ceiling in their rookie year, but even if he did, I'd take a top 5 WR for that.

H gave up Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB; Year 2015 Round 5 Draft Pick from G;Year 2015 Round 5 Draft Pick from The L;Year 2015 Round 5 Draft Pick from M;Year 2016 Round 5 Draft Pick from H;Year 2016 Round 5 Draft Pick from S;Year 2016 Round 5 Draft Pick from R

M gave up 2.08;Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick from H;Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick from S;Year 2015 Round 4 Draft Pick from Hu;Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from M;Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick from M;Year 2016 Round 4

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR - Not Involved

Team A trades: Andre Ellington, 2016 3rd

Team B trades: Terrance Williams, Jordan Reed, 3.09

Zyphros said:

Interesting. I am very worried about Ellington's durability and I would not be surprised if they draft another (larger and more durable) RB. Could Ellington be 2015's Gio? Maybe. I like Reed and Williams is coming off a good game. 3.09 is a crapshoot. May take my chances with Reed and Williams and try to flip them for something else.

Zyphros said:

Interesting. I am very worried about Ellington's durability and I would not be surprised if they draft another (larger and more durable) RB. Could Ellington be 2015's Gio? Maybe. I like Reed and Williams is coming off a good game. 3.09 is a crapshoot. May take my chances with Reed and Williams and try to flip them for something else.
I don't know if you'd get more out of Reed + Williams. I agree Ellington's high risk at this point, but he's still a top 50 player in January DLF ADP. I have little expectation of Williams or Reed becoming great, so even with the format (starting 2 TE and 2 extra Flex) I'd still keep the risky player and find depth elsewhere. Wait for a better offer on Ellington, I think, its a long offseason.

<p>

In Superflex this is a complete robbery for the team getting the players. Not remotely close.

<p>

In Superflex this is a complete robbery for the team getting the players. Not remotely close.
Even a 4 pt per passing TD Superflex?

Zyphros said:

I don't know if you'd get more out of Reed + Williams. I agree Ellington's high risk at this point, but he's still a top 50 player in January DLF ADP. I have little expectation of Williams or Reed becoming great, so even with the format (starting 2 TE and 2 extra Flex) I'd still keep the risky player and find depth elsewhere. Wait for a better offer on Ellington, I think, its a long offseason.
Agreed. Best thing to do may be to hold Ellington for a better offer. But if the Cards end up drafting Gordon or Gurley I wonder what that does to Ellington's value.

12 team PPR, start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex

2.2 and 2.12 and 2016 2nd (most likely late)

for

Marqise Lee, Kenny Stills, and 3.8

Team getting the 3 2nds starts OBJ, Evans, Julio, and Green at WR.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR

I traded: Ingram, 2.03, 3.08

Got: Giovanni Bernard

I like it as a buy low for Gio, would like to hear opinions though

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5PPR

I traded: Ingram, 2.03, 3.08

Got: Giovanni Bernard

I like it as a buy low for Gio, would like to hear opinions though
2014 didn't really inspire confidence in this trade. Seems like a lateral move with a potential to be a complete bust.

Here we go again. Same team that traded for Cooks, Bridgewater, Moncrief and Michael just made another deal. 12 team PPR Superflex.

Team A gave up:

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Year 2015 Round 2 (2.10)

Team B gave up:

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR

wakelawyer said:
12 team PPR, start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex

2.2 and 2.12 and 2016 2nd (most likely late)

for

Marqise Lee, Kenny Stills, and 3.8

Team getting the 3 2nds starts OBJ, Evans, Julio, and Green at WR.
I think I would rather have the picks. Lee is still an unknown and I'm not sure of Stills role once Cooks returns.

Here we go again. Same team that traded for Cooks, Bridgewater, Moncrief and Michael just made another deal. 12 team PPR Superflex.

Team A gave up:

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB

Moncrief, Donte IND WR

Year 2015 Round 2 (2.10)

Team B gave up:

Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
So he traded his entire rookie draft including the 1.01 for Sammy Watkins? I thought the first move was okay but Idk about then unloading for Watkins.

Users who are viewing this thread