What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

12 team ppr

for

Keenan, Randle, and McFadden
Depends who's available @1.04 but not knowing probably the Allen side assuming no roster restrictions doing a 3-1
Actually 3WRs/1RB/1Flex

And I got 1.4

I already have 1.1

I'm not completely sold on the deal... Will really depend on who falls. I own Jeffrey, so not super excited about pairing him with White.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just rejected this one (hope it's OK to post). 16 team contract league, keep 7 + last year rookies. First 2 draft rounds are rookie only, veteran FAs (expired contracts) added in round 3.

Get:

. 3.01 (Antonio, Graham, Sanders all available)

. 3.15 (Probably Decker, Steve Smith, Crabtree or someone of that ilk)

. 2016 1st (probably 1.10 or later)

Give:

. OBJ (5 years left on contract)

. Cobb (2 years)

. 7.11 and 7.14 picks (slim pickings at this point)
Antonio Brown? And why would anyone take Sanders at that pick over Brown?

So the offer was Brown, Decker/Crabtree and a 2016 1st for OBJ and Cobb? I like Brown as my #1 WR in dynasty atm, but OBJ is getting all the love. And Decker/Crabtree is no where near Cobb value.

OBJ >= Brown. Cobb >>>> Decker/Crabtree 2016 1st >>>>>> 7th round picks.

Easy reject..
Didn't mean to imply that anyone would take Sanders over Brown. Just listing the probable top-3 WR/TE options that will be in the veteran draft.

But yeah, Cobb was the real deal-breaker.

Knile Davis

2.10 (took Devin smith)

For

David Johnson

Denard Robinson
Fair, but I'll take Davis.

12 team .5 ppr.

J. Mathews, Foster

for

Julio
Fair, Julio.

LMF said:
Here are the 3 trades I did this offseason:

2.9 for 3.9 and 2016 2nd

3.9 and 3.11 for Ryan Matthews and 2016 3rd (I have Murray)

1.11 and Cobb for Julio and 2.9

Matthews

I like Cobb a lot, but Julio

10 team start 1 qb / 2rb / 3wr / 1te /1flex (any) / idp 1ppr

Team A gave 1.4, 2.1

Team B gave LeSean McCoy
Same league, same team B.

Team B gave Jeremy Maclin

Team C gave 2.2.
very cheap for Maclin.
In a 10 teamer w/ IDP 2.02 is a pretty good pick to get in return for a guy who realistically might not even be FF relevant anymore. Maclin is a good player, but KC is where WRs go to die.

Sent

Pick 59 overall in 5th round

1st in 2016 (Projected late)

4th in 2016

Rec

1st in 2016 (Projected top 3)

Toilet Bowl winner gets 1.1 but team's RB's are Hillman and Oliver, WR's Fitzgerald and Greg Jennings, with Rivers and Eli his QB and no first or second this year.

12 team PPR. My team is not involved.

Team A gave up:
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.07
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up:
Murray, Latavius OAK RB
Randle, Joseph DAL RB
West, Terrance CLE RB
Fleener, Coby IND TE

Team A was 7-6 in 2014, was the #5 seed in the playoffs, and lost in the first round. Team B was 5-8, missed the playoffs, and finished with the 3rd pick in the 2015 rookie draft.

Team B acquired a lot of picks in 2015 and has already drafted White, Perriman, and Yeldon in the ongoing 2015 draft, to go along with a core of Luck, Beckham, Cooks, Evans, and Watkins. He next picks at 3.3 in this year's draft, so he isn't likely to substantially boost that core in the rest of the draft. I'm a bit surprised he passed on Gordon for White, with Yeldon now his best RB, but it still looks like he is building a powerhouse.

Meanwhile, Team A has no picks in the 2015 rookie draft. The team's roster is anchored by Newton, Charles, Lynch, Andre Johnson, and Gates. Looks like a team with a dim future, with no 2015 or 2016 rookie picks. I suppose Team A could view this as taking a shot at a title before blowing up the roster, but this move doesn't seem to make it a title contender. I suppose if Randle repeats Murray's performance from last season, it's possible.
Thoughts?

Same 12 team PPR.

My team gave up

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.07
Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.09
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick

for

Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02

Then drafted Dorsett at 2.2.

ETA: My team (partnered with Bruce Hammond) was the #4 seed in the 2014 playoffs and lost in the championship game. So that 2016 second round pick is likely to be late.

Same 12 team PPR.

My team gave up

for

ETA: My team (partnered with Bruce Hammond) was the #4 seed in the 2014 playoffs and lost in the championship game. So that 2016 second round pick is likely to be late.
Can't argue with it since it should be a late 2nd next year, but I usually like these deals more when a rookie unexpectedly fell and you're getting them later than their ADP. If you're a big believer in Dorsett, then fair enough :) But I feel like 2.02 is a little bit of a reach for him, so you'll have effectively traded late 2016 2nd, 3.07, and 3.09 for ~2.06 or 2.07 this year. Not a big deal, though, especially if you got the guy you wanted.

blardorg said:
Just Win Baby said:
Same 12 team PPR.

My team gave up

for

Can't argue with it since it should be a late 2nd next year, but I usually like these deals more when a rookie unexpectedly fell and you're getting them later than their ADP. If you're a big believer in Dorsett, then fair enough :) But I feel like 2.02 is a little bit of a reach for him, so you'll have effectively traded late 2016 2nd, 3.07, and 3.09 for ~2.06 or 2.07 this year. Not a big deal, though, especially if you got the guy you wanted.
Here was our rationale:

1. We are high on Dorsett.

2. We had 2.11 but didn't think Dorsett would reach us there. (And we ended up trading that pick as part of another trade for a future first rounder, so that wouldn't have worked, anyway.)

3. We felt it was very unlikely the 3.9 pick would make our final roster this year, and there was a good chance 3.7 wouldn't either.

So our view is we got the player we wanted and all it really cost us was a late 2016 second round pick. Looking at it that way, it's a nobrainer. Of course, I'm biased.

Same 12 team PPR league. My team is not involved.

Team A gave up:

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

Team B gave up:
Sims, Charles TBB RB
Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.08

Didn't realize McCoy's value had fallen that far. Team B must be a big believer in Sims and David Cobb, who was drafted at 2.8.

Team A gave up:

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

Team B gave up:
Sims, Charles TBB RB

Didn't realize McCoy's value had fallen that far. Team B must be a big believer in Sims and whoever he is targeting at 2.8. (Drafted through 2.6: Cooper, Gurley, White, Gordon, Abdullah, Parker, Perriman, Yeldon, Agholor, DGB, Coleman, Duke Johnson, Winston, Dorsett, Funchess, Strong, Maxx Williams, Ajayi.)
That one will get a league talking

Team A gave up:

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

Team B gave up:

Sims, Charles TBB RB

Didn't realize McCoy's value had fallen that far. Team B must be a big believer in Sims and David Cobb, who was drafted at 2.8.
It hasn't fallen that far -- that's just an awful trade.

I'm going to get ripped apart for this one but it is what it is.

I Give:

1.08, 2016 1st

I Get:

1.06, 2016 2nd.

Picks shouldn't be crazily far apart. Within 6 I'd say. The guy at 7 owns Joqiue Bell and I had to own Ameer Abdullah. Yes I took Ameer over Parker. 12 team start 22 (11 O and 11 D) Superflex.

(Also owned the 1.01, 1.02, and 1.05 through trading years ago. Took Gurley, Gordon, and Winston respectively.)

In a Devy Salary League:

Team X gives: 1.01 ((White) Gurley Gordon Cooper taken last year), 2016 1st (mid), 2016 2nd (mid) - I would value those picks like 1.12 and 2.12 to account for devys taken from next years draft.

for

Team Y gives: DeAndre Hopkins,

Hopkins about double the price of 1.01 but still on a very good salary.

Team Y gives: 1.03, Corey Davis, 2016 2nd (mid) (1.03 will be Agholor, Abdullah, Coleman. Perriman or Maxx (1.5ppr TE) based on devys taken, pick will be a late 2nd to early 3rd)

Team Z gives: Cooks, 2016 1st (mid to late) (call it pick 2.02 in a reg draft)

Team A gave up:

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

Team B gave up:
Sims, Charles TBB RB

I like Sims more than (I thought) most people, but this is ridiculous for Shady.

Im not targeting either guy but i think Watkins has a little more trade value in wr heavy leagues so I would take that side and try to flip him.

12 team PPR:

Traded 1.6 (DGB was the pick) for 1.11, 2.4, 2.12

Traded 1.11 (Coleman) down to 2.2 and picked up the 2.8.

Traded 2.2 (Duke) down to 2.9 and picked up 2.11

Altogether I moved down from 1.6 to 2.4 (Mariota) and picked up 2.8, 2.9, 2.11 and 2.12.

12 team ppr.

Gave

Sims and 3.08

Got

Torrey Smith and 4.07

Figured all SF defensive players are retiring, so they are gonna have to score a bunch !

maxhyde said:
thunderguns said:
12 teamer

for

I think you can do better than 2.06 to move back fro #3 to #6...or keeping it is a better option
Here is one that is at the other end of the spectrum:

12 team, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only

Team A received 1.04

Team B received 1.06, 1.07, $85 f/a cash (each team gets $500 per year that rolls over)

Users who are viewing this thread