What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2016 Masters*** (1 Viewer)

Cripes, Fowler just teed into the water.  He's done.  They need to get him out of the main coverage.  Oof.

the wheels are falling off for a lot of guys! Ernie just followed up with a 3 putt par on the 2nd.

I just watched that Els debacle three times over.  I've never seen anything even close to that in my lifetime of watching and playing golf.  The worst Yips ever...or a seizure.

I just watched that Els debacle three times over.  I've never seen anything even close to that in my lifetime of watching and playing golf.  The worst Yips ever...or a seizure.
ESPN has it in all its glory on their website.  Incredible - none of them outside 3 feet.  I assumed he had a close one spin out and run downhill or something.

classic Bubba, pissed that the wind took his putt, pretty sure he just called the winds mom a ####

His wrists break quickly forward just before he hits the ball, which causes him to yank the first 3...then he over-compensates and blows the next 2 footer 'way' right...brutal yips.  Didn't Els have the so-called 'worst putt ever' meme going a few weeks ago?  

These greens are going to be tough to handle over the weekend.

Looks like a big crowd...or at least a late staying crowd (Rory).  6:30 on 16 is normally much less crowded.  

Spieth destroying Masters records.  Wow.

Really can't see the field catching him unless the weather gets really ugly tomorrow afternoon.

i know, but the guy just owns this place.  i really hope we don't see a repeat of last year.  that was a snoozefest.

Spieth destroying Masters records.  Wow.

Really can't see the field catching him unless the weather gets really ugly tomorrow afternoon.
He gets the afternoon draw tomorrow when the greens are firm. Let's not write him in as Champ just yet.  

Justin Rose 3 back is one I'd definitely keep an eye on.

the guy has the best scoring average in master's history (albeit on 9 rounds)

his game wasn't that sharp either today, hopefully the putter cools down a bit tomorrow.

Spieth put up an unexpected round given his lackluster year so far. I was excited to see Day creeping up on the back 9 but then he imploded. If Spieth follows this up with another round in the 60's tomorrow, he's going to be really hard to beat.

Baloney Sandwich said:
Spieth by all accounts is a really nice guy and he was so clutch last year but something about him turns me off, I never root for him and often find myself actively rooting against him.
He's got the demeanor of a guy twice his age.  Great player but not the most exciting guy.

gump said:
His wrists break quickly forward just before he hits the ball, which causes him to yank the first 3...then he over-compensates and blows the next 2 footer 'way' right...brutal yips.  Didn't Els have the so-called 'worst putt ever' meme going a few weeks ago?  

These greens are going to be tough to handle over the weekend.
He's jabbing at it

Users who are viewing this thread