What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2016 Summer Olympics (1 Viewer)

US advanced to the gold medal match of archery.  
Ironically I couldn't because I was at the archery club setting up a tournament for tomorrow!

Brady Ellison is a big time stud in the archery world.  He shoots scores with a recurve that most guys can't with a compound bow (which is utterly ridiculous). 

Not that I'm complaining, but with all the diving volleyball players do (I'm watching US wimmin vs puerto rico :wub: ) why don't they wear tights or leggings

:thumbup:

France v Australia men's basketball is pretty decent. kinda forget how many NBA players are from each country.

They need to do a chromosome test on France's captain. She is a friggin giant out there. 

Not that I'm complaining, but with all the diving volleyball players do (I'm watching US wimmin vs puerto rico :wub: ) why don't they wear tights or leggings
Don't need them, you just need knee pads. You are normally either diving head first or sliding on your knees. The rest of your legs don't often contact the floor enough to be a problem since you don't go feet first.

So, the wig is a pretty good disguise, but I'm still sure that Renard girl in the French soccer game is the same actor who played Persian ruler Xerxes in the movie 300.

Last edited by a moderator:
refreshing to actually watch soccer and not watch men diving all over the place constantly 

athleticism and explosiveness isn't quite the same but at least they're playing and not begging for fouls every 30 seconds

refreshing to actually watch soccer and not watch men diving all over the place constantly 

athleticism and explosiveness isn't quite the same but at least they're playing and not begging for fouls every 30 seconds
... and covering their faces with their hands, international sign language for "I am a #####".

My second favorite part of the women's game. 

Solo having a good game. :thumbup:  

Watched table tennis amd archery...pretty cool.then had to leave for a soccer game...as we now sit and wait out a storm and hope to get to play.  

Watched table tennis amd archery...pretty cool.then had to leave for a soccer game...as we now sit and wait out a storm and hope to get to play.  
damn. what channels?? 

i can only get women's soccer and basketball it seems. 

though, apparently judo is on at 7 :thumbup:

A refreshing change from politics on the tube 24/7. I love gymnastics, basketball, diving, swimming, track and field the most.

Watched some women's volleyball earlier today and USA was playing Puerto Rico....huh? Shouldn't the boriquas be with us?

There's a twitter pic of Deandre Jordan and a 4'6" gymnast. It's not terribly interesting, but the comments are some of the most disturbing #### I've ever read. I don't go on twitter much (except to promote the Beef's Bowl Parade), but clearly there are a bunch of idiots that think this girl that's probably about 13 years old is DJ's girlfriend. The comments would be pretty disturbing even if she was his 25 year old girlfriend, and of course, are exponentially moreso considering her age.

Katinka Housszu of Hungary just crushed the world record by two seconds in the 400m medley. 

Replays in the Olympics?? China challenged a call, review deemed successful on winning point and China celebrates and is leaving the court as the Swiss team argues and then the officials overturn the review and make them continue playing. :loco:

Replays in the Olympics?? China challenged a call, review deemed successful on winning point and China celebrates and is leaving the court as the Swiss team argues and then the officials overturn the review and make them continue playing. :loco:
Yeah, that was a mess. They actually ended up with the right call, but seriously screwed up the rules in doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread