What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread *** Bears pay a steep price for their franchise QB (2 Viewers)

Depends, is Samuel a RB/WR or is Samuel the new Ginn deep threat?
Seems close to the same player. Panthers like to double up. 2 rbs, then they tried to huge wrs to help Newton's overthrows.  Since those guys couldn't get open they had to add 2 small shifty players. Seems very reactionary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a list who has taken Mixon off of their boards? Very curious to see where he goes now.

Indy coming up would jack up his value

philly pick is risky whiskey bromigos achilles problems for a cover corner are worrying but hey if he comes back ok that bromigos a steal take that to the bank

3 Shoulder injuries, fumbling problems, practice squad level athleticism, sketchy off the fields. What a stud. 
He's a risky pick. Going to Minn crosses him off my board at 3 and probably 6 as well. I would have rolled the dice on him at 3 in TB.

thanks cookie i just realized i got that wrong and fixed it you the man and i am a laroosh on that one take that to the bank

so does cincy just automatically get nixon in the last round or what brohans take that to teh bank

Really thought Everett could have been around for my Lions in Rd 3. Some of the 8 Rd 2/3 targets are disappearing

Was hoping that Higbee was the TE there. Everett won't come in and take over but now Higbee is in question as a breakout. With the new HC liking to feature the TE, who knows who is the better guy.

Cook and McCaf have taken hits to me to some degree.  Samuel has to limit McCaf somewhat I'd think.  Hate Cook going to Minny. Hurts and Cook and Latavius.  Damn. 

Was hoping that Higbee was the TE there. Everett won't come in and take over but now Higbee is in question as a breakout. With the new HC liking to feature the TE, who knows who is the better guy.
4th round in crappy TE class  vs 2nd round in historic TE class...hmmmm

Colts, Ravens, Bengals, Washington, Bucs, Denver, Cleveland, Detroit, NYG, Oakland, KC, Green Bay all on deck....something tells me we may see a few running backs come off the board here

Darn, thought Tyler Higbee was a nice sleeper. Really wanted to see what he could do.
Yeah, I'm a believer in Higbee too. Based only on a smattering of video highlights, I can see Higbee and Everett on the field at the same time, once they are both fully developed. It's always all about exploiting mismatches, and the Rams might be onto something, finally.

Yeah, I'm a believer in Higbee too. Based only on a smattering of video highlights, I can see Higbee and Everett on the field at the same time, once they are both fully developed. It's always all about exploiting mismatches, and the Rams might be onto something, finally.
Aren't they both kind of low bmi TEs that don't block or am I wrong on Higbee?

Users who are viewing this thread