What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

- - Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread (Live discussion) - - (1 Viewer)

So much for the Pats grabbing those extra picks to retool/rebuild on defense. I’m not throwing shade at Bill, just proves once again you can’t predict the Pats (well the Tackle pick was obvious need.)

My two late round picks from last year that I could have kept for a song were Chris Carson and Rex Burkhead. 

Back to the drawing board. 

In case you were wondering, if Flacco is cut after next year, he will have 16 mill in dead cap, but will free up 10 mill in cap space.  Maybe don't install that pool this summer, Joe.  

it is amzaing how much the NFL wants to milk the draft, yet their network puts this dope on and honestly makes the draft unbearable when he speaks. i may take Boomer announcing every Monday night game for next 2 years if we could just have Deion off camera for awhile
He shouldn't be trolling the picks.  WTF was that?

Eagles got a 2019 2nd in the trade too!!!!! Howie you Evil Genius!!!!!

Jeff McLane More

#Eagles get: Picks 52 (2d rd) 125 (4th) and a 2019 second round pick. Ravens get: Picks 32 and 132 (4th).

I need more, don't leave me hanging
He works with some very talented high school kids here in the DFW area. He’s always annoyed by my team members when they are just doing their job. I make it clear to my team that when the athletes or entertainers come in don’t bother them just be professional and do your job. When he comes in he always act like he’s being bothered and this is after they ask for something to be brought to the table. I know it’s optional but his tips are ####ty and he always act annoyed. Most of the professional athletes that come in tend to be very nice but he’s the only one that treats my staff in such a manner. He’s never said anything inappropriate he just comes across like he’s better than everyone and he has the that he gives that I can’t even describe.

Tex

In case you were wondering, if Flacco is cut after next year, he will have 16 mill in dead cap, but will free up 10 mill in cap space.  Maybe don't install that pool this summer, Joe.  
:lmao:  Flacco's contract page on spotrac was overloaded and timing out when I tried it.  I guess you weren't the only one looking for that info.

Jeff McLane More

#Eagles get: Picks 52 (2d rd) 125 (4th) and a 2019 second round pick. Ravens get: Picks 32 and 132 (4th).
So basically the Eagles got a 2019 2nd rounder to move down 20 picks? Not sure how much value they got there. A future second is supposedly equal to a 3rd rounder this year. Seems like a decent price to go from 52 to 32. The 7 spot pick swap in the 4th is nearly a wash. 

Jeff McLane More

So they got an extra 2nd next year and a swap of 4th rounders this year for moving back 20 spots? I'm not sure that's all that great.

He comes into my restaurant a lot with some of the football kids he works with and I’m telling you he’s worse than you’ll ever know. 

Tex
He sounds like AI to an extent. He use to come into my former managers store all the time. Dude was a completely clown. The only reason he was never arrested when cops were called was because the Store Director was a huge Sixers fan and the PR staff would comp him free Sixers stuff. 

I’m still taking Guice unless he drops to like the 4th round 
Browns have 2 picks at the top, as do the Colts. Colts wouldn’t be a bad spot though. He gets past them and Tampa who knows where his landing spot could be tomorrow.

Colts, Tampa, Lions, and Browns yet for RBs in round two.

Be interested to see if Giants take Rudolph at the tops of the Second. 

Users who are viewing this thread