What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

- - Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread (Live discussion) - - (3 Viewers)

This is the one day each year that I secretly envy Browns fans. Must be fun as hell to speculate on two top 4 picks. 

Steelers have had exactly one top ten pick since the 1980s. Price of success, I guess. 

(Bonus points for any non-Steelers fan that can name that player picked in the top 10.)
Was that Plax?

This is the one day each year that I secretly envy Browns fans. Must be fun as hell to speculate on two top 4 picks. 

Steelers have had exactly one top ten pick since the 1980s. Price of success, I guess. 

(Bonus points for any non-Steelers fan that can name that player picked in the top 10.)
I only know because I followed football in Michigan.

"With the first selection of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Deshaun Watson, quarterback, Clemson....?    Um, guys, you can't do that."

Browns drafted a guy number one overall that won't be playing NFL football in 5 years.  But yeah, he's got "swagger"

Baker Mayfield will be loved by the Browns fans.    Baker plays with a chip on his shoulder and is a rah rah guy.  Browns have to be happy with their pick. 

Users who are viewing this thread