What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

- - Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread (Live discussion) - - (3 Viewers)

Good pick for the G'ints.

Not sure they're stout enough everywhere else to get the max out of him yet, but he'll do good by them.  :thumbup:

37 year old QB, no problem... let’s make a luxury pick with no offensive line.
a luxury pick is a tight end or something. Takes pressure off of Manning, changes the whole offense, and NYG has plenty of later picks for the O-line. I think it is a fine pick

a luxury pick is a tight end or something. Takes pressure off of Manning, changes the whole offense, and NYG has plenty of later picks for the O-line. I think it is a fine pick
No. RB is less than every other position in the field except Punter and Kicker.

To be fair, you made your handle today to specifically troll about Baker Mayfield.
There's a little event called the NFL draft today.  You might've heard.  I signed up for that.

Can't help that the Browns screw it up annually.  But I'll be here enjoying all weekend.  Hope you can find time to do the same.  :thumbup:

Have the Jets talked themselves into Rosen already? 

Also, the Jets pick isn't nearly as much fun as it was when this was at Radio City. 

Like Darnold to the Jets.  I don't even think there's all that big a stylistic leap for the returning skill guys moving from McCown.  He's an upgraded version with similar tools and way more upside.  Stylistic continuity is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread