What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2021 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 100% Participation - Great Job All!!** (1 Viewer)

:clap:  

high quality package from @Worm  :D  

Thank you! Backs

the beer looks delicious, the shirts are high quality and will immediately go into my rotation. I’ll be sure to wear the Rocky shirt to church Youth group next week :)  

It’s especially fun to get stuff from places you love visiting. One of my best buds lives just outside Asheville, and we lived south of Raleigh for 4 years. NC is in my top 5 states. 

thanks! 
Enjoy, friend!

We live in Charlotte but recently did a weekend in Asheville and hit some new (Gingers Revenge) and old (Rockys) favorites.

The Gold Rush lager was just recently released by Cabarrus Brewing, who's founder is a Charlotte alumni. I love a really well made simple beer and I enjoyed this one. The others are some local favorites.

Cheers! :banned:

Enjoy, friend!

We live in Charlotte but recently did a weekend in Asheville and hit some new (Gingers Revenge) and old (Rockys) favorites.

The Gold Rush lager was just recently released by Cabarrus Brewing, who's founder is a Charlotte alumni. I love a really well made simple beer and I enjoyed this one. The others are some local favorites.

Enjoy, friend!

Had the sycamore tonight. Nice clean and tasty. :banned:

Sweet, sweet haul from AAA - holy cow, dude, that's one awesome box! I'll post pics and details later tonight when I'm home from work, but this is just tremendous work on your part  :pickle: :thanks:

Still have two shirts to get, almost everywhere I've been is out of anything other than S and M. Too bad, too, because a couple of the places have righteous shirts  :kicksrock:

Enjoy, friend!

how is ginger's revenge?  I think I saw some in a bottle shop this weekend.

Long Ball Larry said:
how is ginger's revenge?  I think I saw some in a bottle shop this weekend.
It was easily the best alcoholic ginger beer I've had. The non-sweet ones were the best - Thai Basil and Lime Agave were our favorites.

Got my haul from @Waingro
Pics

4 shirts, 8 beers, a glass mug, and a keychain opener. The Oyster Bay shirt has a cool design on the back. Looking forward to trying the peach ale with dinner tonight!

Thanks!  :thumbup:
It made it, awesome. 

Enjoy the brews and the shirts! Big fan of the Oyster Bay shirt, picked one up for myself as well. 

Alright. It's call out time. We are doing really well actually, but there are some folks that we haven't heard from in a while that have not sent a package yet.

These are the names of people listed on the spreadsheet who have not yet sent a package. Even if you posted above that you were sending soon, please post below and give a status. If you can't send something, let me know and I'll find a sub for you.

@joker

@Jules Winnfield

@playin4beer

@Caesar

@Waingro

Let's all try to get things sent out this weekend. We've had 100% success the past couple years - let's not screw it up now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. It's call out time. We are doing really well actually, but there are some folks that we haven't heard from in a while that have not sent a package yet.

These are the names of people listed on the spreadsheet who have not yet sent a package. Even if you posted above that you were sending soon, please post below and give a status. If you can't send something, let me know and I'll find a sub for you.

@joker

@Jules Winnfield

@playin4beer

@Caesar

@ffweasel

@mr. furley

@Waingro

@Joe Bryant (Sorry GB, no favorites here!)

Let's all try to get things sent out this weekend. We've had 100% success the past couple years - let's not screw it up now!
Hey! I received a great assortment from Joe Bryant yesterday (pics coming tonight) and reused the box to send a package to my stalkee this afternoon!  I have the tracking number if you want one. Be on the lookout next week in PA! 

@joker

@Jules Winnfield

@playin4beer

@Caesar

@ffweasel

@mr. furley

@Waingro

@Joe Bryant (Sorry GB, no favorites here!)

i sent at the end of August. even pm'd you the tracking#.

@playin4beer posted in here that he got the box from me :shrug:

Hey! I received a great assortment from Joe Bryant yesterday (pics coming tonight) and reused the box to send a package to my stalkee this afternoon!  I have the tracking number if you want one. Be on the lookout next week in PA! 
No need to send the tracking number - thanks for the update.

Thanks. Not sure how I made the call out list as I let Kutta know I sent last week. Sucks to be on the list after that but oh well. It's been that kind of summer. 

I have all the stuff.  Just need to put it in the mail.  Tomorrow is the plan if I am not called into work.

@joker

@Jules Winnfield

@playin4beer

@Caesar

@Waingro

I got a package from @Waingro

@joker

@Jules Winnfield

@playin4beer

@Caesar

@Waingro

Package sent, I updated the spreadsheet

Package will be shipping out on Monday and I'll update the spreadsheet. Jules says his should be shipping on Monday as well.

Joe Bryant said:
Thanks. Not sure how I made the call out list as I let Kutta know I sent last week. Sucks to be on the list after that but oh well. It's been that kind of summer. 
It’s all about the spreadsheet. Updating the spreadsheet is an important part of this thing. 

Caesar said:
I have all the stuff.  Just need to put it in the mail.  Tomorrow is the plan if I am not called into work.
Was able to get this in the mail today.  Sorry @cheeseypoof for being late/last minute.  I hope the wait was worth it for you. 

Like an idiot, in my haste, I forgot to put the note in.  I'll send over a PM when you receive it.  Hope you enjoy a little taste of Cincinnati.

Was able to get this in the mail today.  Sorry @cheeseypoof for being late/last minute.  I hope the wait was worth it for you. 

Like an idiot, in my haste, I forgot to put the note in.  I'll send over a PM when you receive it.  Hope you enjoy a little taste of Cincinnati.
No worries.  Thanks!!!  Looking forward to receiving it.

This is the latest I've ever been sending my stuff out and I apologize. I have 99% of it, just trying to get one more shirt to finish it off. It will be on the big brown truck on Monday.

@mr. furley the beers were delicious.. I drank most and shared one with a buddy that wanted to try it. My girls have been using the maple syrup just about every morning..  

I realized last night as I grabbed my favorite "pj" t-shirt that it's my t-shirt from the very first exchange..  It's faded to death but the most comfortable t-shirt I own..  Grandma's Saloon & Grill in MN.. Sorry, I don't remember who sent it...

Package delivered this afternoon to the front door in the Commonwealth of PA. 👍🏻

Forgot to include a note! 

Packages shipped from myself and Jules to the territory South of the River Ohio and the long tidal river state. I won't be back in the office until tomorrow to get the tracking info, but I'd assume 3-4 days for both based on where the packages are going to. Apologies for the delay, but unless you're a shmedium the supply was limited around here on t-shirts. 

Woohoo! We did it again guys! 100% participation. Great job everyone. This was one of the best we've had regarding participation and shipping the loot, so thank you all.

My apologies for the call outs of @mr. furleyand @Joe Bryant - you guys didn't deserve a callout but I was just going down the spreadsheet entries. My bad there.

We are still awaiting the last few packages to arrive, so hopefully we'll get pics of those when they do, 

Until next year :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread