What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

"Senate Minority Leader Tim Knopp, R-Bend, condemns profane chants of bigotry at Saturday's UO-BYU football game, urges 'appropriate discipline' for students involved."

Anyone have info on what the hippies were chanting?

"Senate Minority Leader Tim Knopp, R-Bend, condemns profane chants of bigotry at Saturday's UO-BYU football game, urges 'appropriate discipline' for students involved."

F the Mormons.

They should be punished for lack of creativity above all else

Officially no more Bedlam once OU goes to the SEC. Sucks what everybody is doing to this sport.
I pretty much don't mind this at all. I care about playing Texas. Oklahoma State is just this annoying little brother school where we just have a chance to lose a game we shouldn't every year.

I think you have to ask what time will the sec and big 10 have to play the baby conferences going forward. They will want cupcakes.

Student section doing student section things. Not sure why we need politicians from the party that lionizes LGB chants tongue wagging drunk students for being vulgar.

Pretty good insight from HS coaches on recruiting. Part of an upcoming series, starting in Alabama with a loaded state class this year: Inside Alabama recruiting: Saban v Harsin
Pay site, but in summary:

Alabama: Prioritizes recruiting, evaluates players early and builds early relationships, always out recruiting during periods, organized with a plan for each kid
Auburn: Harsin seems to delegate, many HS coaches haven't met him, AU not aggressively out evaluating and recruiting

Notes from some other schools/coaches like UGA, Oregon, and FSU also.

Pretty good insight from HS coaches on recruiting. Part of an upcoming series, starting in Alabama with a loaded state class this year: Inside Alabama recruiting: Saban v Harsin

Alabama: Prioritizes recruiting, evaluates players early and builds early relationships, always out recruiting during periods, organized with a plan for each kid
Auburn: Harsin seems to delegate, many HS coaches haven't met him, AU not aggressively out evaluating and recruiting

Coach 2: I gotta be careful because I don’t want to get hung out here, but Bryan Harsin hasn’t been to our school. He’s never been here. That’s been a surprise.”

Hmmm can’t figure out why it hasn’t worked out for him there.

Coach 2: I gotta be careful because I don’t want to get hung out here, but Bryan Harsin hasn’t been to our school. He’s never been here. That’s been a surprise.”

I'm guessing he wasn't ignoring it...but wanted to lead the strategy, not execution, of recruiting...that won't work in this region.

Need subscription to Atlantic to read. Thanks though.

I'm guessing he wasn't ignoring it...but wanted to lead the strategy, not execution, of recruiting...that won't work in this region.
You gotta eat a lot of chitlins if you wanna land that five star recruit.

Or drink beer with grandmothers.

Clemson being favored by 7 over Wake seems light. I know their offense isn’t great but I would expect Clemson to dominate both sides of the line. Is DJ that bad??

Or drink beer with grandmothers.
I just gained a bit more respect for Saban. Doubly so if it was skunky beer like Shlitz.

Wake forest punting on 4th and 1 against a far physically superior team lol. Just playing to not get smoked.

(Clemson went right down and scored)

I fear for the blah of this weekend. The only game that looks remotely interesting is Florida/Tennessee and that could go sideways too.

Cap and Facook…should have said close…long gone are the days of Nick Marshall and Sammy Coates on the Plains. Not sure what they are waiting for to fire (and pay) Harsin.

My goodness Tommy Rees is awful. Completely avoids everything that worked last week. If Freeman wants to keep his job, he needs to jettison him ASAP #DYFJ

My goodness North Carolina is awful. Might be the worst defense I’ve ever seen. Go to the booth and see Gene Chizik - checks out.

Users who are viewing this thread