What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official - 2022 NCAA Tournament Thread*** (1 Viewer)

How is Impractical Jokers the #1 cable TV show???  Holy ####, I am blown away by that.  It's Candid Camera / Jerky Boyz / Jackass takeoff but with D-bags non-stop fake laughing.  It is so faked and overdone.  I couldn't believe it even got picked up to begin with. Wow!

How is Impractical Jokers the #1 cable TV show???  Holy ####, I am blown away by that.  It's Candid Camera / Jerky Boyz / Jackass takeoff but with D-bags non-stop fake laughing.  It is so faked and overdone.  I couldn't believe it even got picked up to begin with. Wow!

9 seasons so far.

I watch it and like it.

I’ll admit, this Jayhawk team is exceeding my expectations.  I thought maybe final 4 but was ready to be disappointed.  Either Duke or UNC will be fun.  RCJH GO KU

Only took me 10 minutes to find the channel for a Final 4 game. Guess a 16 seed getting blown out by 30 gets CBS but not these games?

maybe Euro soccer has made me expect more but graphics make it difficult to process Duke is wearing white

North Carolina has so many with 4 fouls gonna have to bring kids out of the stands if this goes long 

Users who are viewing this thread