What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official - 2022 NCAA Tournament Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Self getting out coached and the players are getting out hustled and playing scared. This one is over.

Heels getting whatever they want on offense and playing super aggressively on defense. As long as they take care of the ball in the second half, they win this game.

Go Heels!

Word from an internet CBB blogger/handicapper who is in NOLA and at the dome is that Bacot is far from 100%.  Says he thinks it will become obvious in the second 10 minutes of the first half when the adrenaline wears off and he gets benched for a few minutes here and there to try to combat the pain.  Grain of salt and all of that, but obviously a big issue if true.
Looks pretty damn good to me.

Word from an internet CBB blogger/handicapper who is in NOLA and at the dome is that Bacot is far from 100%.  Says he thinks it will become obvious in the second 10 minutes of the first half when the adrenaline wears off and he gets benched for a few minutes here and there to try to combat the pain.  Grain of salt and all of that, but obviously a big issue if true.
Looks pretty damn good to me.

100%.  Leave it to an internet handicapper to get it wrong.

Doubling down on my earlier post than Manek will have a better NBA career than that twig from Gonzaga, Chet Holmgren. So will Bacot.

Heels getting whatever they want on offense and playing super aggressively on defense. As long as they take care of the ball in the second half, they win this game.

Go Heels!
Like I said, as long as they take care of the ball… :sadbanana:

So I am guessing a call was made to make this a competitive game. I would love to see a replay on that supposed goaltending call

I don't have a rooting interest but the last few minutes highlight my biggest issue with college basketball - the refs seem to get caught up in the runs and make some questionable calls.  Usually it's a ridiculous charge/block call.

Novice gambler here but why would someone take the payout instead of hedging?  Seems like you could guarantee the $20k betting on Kansas while also getting the NC upside.  

Not everyone can come up with $35,000 cash to lay on Kansas moneyline to straight hedge.  And even if he COULD, can he find a book/books to take his action?  "Hedging" is an idea that isn't so easy to exercise in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread