What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official CJ Spiller (3 Viewers)

It's really a shame how quickly his career went down hill. My 16 year old son was watching one of those college football classic games with me a week or two ago and he was amazed at how really good Spiller was (note he didn't watch football much when Spiller first came into the NFL had had a couple of good seasons). He was a really talented college RB so it was nice for my son to see some of his playing days and appreciate how good he was.

Never seen a guy get cut 3x in 2 weeks by the same team. Gotta be a record. 

Man; what could have been. Dude has talent. But can't play ST, can't stay healthy. 

didn't the Saints use him once last year & he scored on a long TD, only to never see the field again? Good times....good times. 

Never seen a guy get cut 3x in 2 weeks by the same team. Gotta be a record. 

Man; what could have been. Dude has talent. But can't play ST, can't stay healthy. 

didn't the Saints use him once last year & he scored on a long TD, only to never see the field again? Good times....good times. 
Ha that was awesome, talk about a walk-off score...

I remember owning him the year he really broke out. Good times. 

Then the next year he was going first overall some drafts and I think that was about when he started flaming out. 

Users who are viewing this thread