What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

In other news, judging by the price action, very few have confidence HGEN is going to do anything great with their trial.

I have a lot of doubts at this point but they did modify it a few times, perhaps they got the right formula at the end.  

anyone listen to the CC?  Anything of note or more of the same BS from NP?
Not listening but just checked investorhub and this was posted about the call.  Have no idea if it’s accuracy....

U.S Conditional EUA submitted 10 days ago. Could be granted any day now. I wouldn’t want to be a short today tom the next day or next week. Long haulers could have data out by end of MAY. I also like how they have submitted 2 protocols for cd-16 under 65 and cd-17 over 65 and that data should be collected while conditional EUA is going

Lots of talk on IH about a “conditional EUA” being granted but no one seems to really know what that is or means.  

Only positive item is that they have filed for a conditional EUA with the FDA.  More of the same BS from NP--he needs to go. 

from reddit...  sorry for the formatting just did a quick copy/paste

Braden1440

37 minutes ago

We have filed a request for EUA

FDA says we can continue with another trial for critical population.

We have filed a request for conditional EUA

While we pursue CD 16 for under 65 (submitted 3/22)

And also a protocol for over 65 with extra doses of LL

-U.K. MHRA (March 4th) - Accelerated Rolling Review has been granted

Europe - preparing for fast approval

Health Canada - Submitted a timeline and requested authorization for import and sale.

Philippines - No patients have been injected yet because they “felt better”

36 minutes ago

Brazil - working to identify a marketing path forward to submit an immediate request...

Hungary - in communications with the Ministry of Health... will be sending an executive summary and presentation tomorrow

Braden1440

35 minutes ago

51 patients so far in the OLE arm of CD12

Braden1440

32 minutes ago

HIV Update

We are meeting on April 7th to apply for using Samsung as our distributor. We believe we can submit our dose justification submission in early May. If all goes well we will submit full BLA.

Working to develop the Receptor Occupancy by June/July.

Canada has not asked for Receptor Occupancy - and could be our first BLA submission as soon as mid April.

Braden1440

28 minutes ago

COVID Long Hauler

Anticipate Enrollment to be finished within 2 weeks, could have results at 4 or 8 weeks.

Brain fog, sleep problems and fatigue are the major symptoms we are seeing.

8 week study, Safety Analysis after 4 weeks...

The BLA is moving forward. Dr. Mahboob seems to be working hard on it.

Braden1440

20 minutes ago

Q&A 1

No additional studies needed for the BLA.

Rolling review was provided but the receptor occupancy needed to be redone.

Braden1440

14 minutes ago

A lot of these questions are dumb and have already been covered.

It seems like as of today, no real “new” news except that:

We HAVE submitted for conditional EUA.

Europe and MHRA are moving quickly.

It looks like we’ll have real news soon. We are following protocols and making things happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Only positive item is that they have filed for a conditional EUA with the FDA.  More of the same BS from NP--he needs to go. 
This is clear. But why hasn't this happened? I bet the energy he and other senior management spends fielding and deflecting correspondence suggesting a leadership change is significant. There MUST be something afoot.

More reddit from Q&A portion...

Braden1440

5 minutes ago

CD 16 Questions

Primary endpoint of CD16

Patients who are alive and free from respiratory failure.

This primary endpoint has a high probability of being hit.

-Interim Analysis will be done

-MHRA has already said they will accept this as long as it reaches statistical significance

Drug will be administered plus the SoC

Braden1440

4 minutes ago

We will not be uplisted to Nasdaq until:

We achieve revenue. The company strongly believes we will generate revenue upon approval in the near future and currently has $99 million on hand of Leronlimab ready to be sold.

We need increased stockholder value but have a plan ready to go. As of December, we were at -$6.5 million

Stock price needs to be seasoned over $4. If below $4, we need to pass a Net Tangible Asset test over $2 million. Which we are currently at -$18 million.

So, we’re hinging getting revenue.

There’s no such thing as a conditional EUA. An EUA is conditional by its very nature. 
Wouldn't this be an EUA approval while CD 16 is ongoing and monitored?  If results are positive, the EUA remains, if not the EUA is pulled.  That is what I'd consider to be the condition.  Similar to what @chetposted previously.

More reddit from Q&A portion...

Braden1440

5 minutes ago

CD 16 Questions

Primary endpoint of CD16

Patients who are alive and free from respiratory failure.

This primary endpoint has a high probability of being hit.

-Interim Analysis will be done

-MHRA has already said they will accept this as long as it reaches statistical significance

Drug will be administered plus the SoC

Braden1440

4 minutes ago

We will not be uplisted to Nasdaq until:

We achieve revenue. The company strongly believes we will generate revenue upon approval in the near future and currently has $99 million on hand of Leronlimab ready to be sold.

We need increased stockholder value but have a plan ready to go. As of December, we were at -$6.5 million

Stock price needs to be seasoned over $4. If below $4, we need to pass a Net Tangible Asset test over $2 million. Which we are currently at -$18 million.

So, we’re hinging getting revenue.
LOL...I nailed the amount of LL wasting away on the shelf to the penny.

I’m not listening but the ever optimistic yahoo board is melting down right now. 
i see the same usual BS.  Today's highlight is how NP applying for the conditional EUA 10 days ago has laid the perfect trap for shorts.

For all the traps that NP has laid, how come he hasn't caught anything yet.

I understand he’s a narcissist and is very obviously lying to us but I don’t understand why he keeps doing these calls. At the very least somebody should be able to present hard data to him which shows the share price tanking the day after. Maybe he’s a short lol. Would actually explain everything if he was. 

Will we get a sale price in the AM?
I don't think there are a lot of shorts in this stock anymore.  The stock has been hovering in the $2.45 range for a while.  I think it might drop to $2.20 at opening, but it's just a guess.  The stock has been hard to predict since they failed CD12.

Breezy Acres at Ihub is predicting $2.90-3.25.  I wouldn't have posted this but he has been very good.

I don't think there are a lot of shorts in this stock anymore.  The stock has been hovering in the $2.45 range for a while.  I think it might drop to $2.20 at opening, but it's just a guess.  The stock has been hard to predict since they failed CD12.
I don't think it will drop that much.  It may go up a nominal amount or it may drop similar.

I'm not ready to make another run at it myself unless it drops a lot more.  If it gets into the $1.60 range at some point, i would think about it.  I think we will likely need a few weeks of no news before that happens.

Breezy Acres at Ihub is predicting $2.90-3.25.  I wouldn't have posted this but he has been very good.
That's a little too optimistic.  I would feel bad for anyone that buys in the $2.90 range but I also don't think it will happen tomorrow

So do we all believe that he filed an actual EUA for the US 10 days ago?  Not just some pre-submittal?

It is surprising that this was not broadcast loud and proud on their website through a press release.

Capella said:
I understand he’s a narcissist and is very obviously lying to us but I don’t understand why he keeps doing these calls. At the very least somebody should be able to present hard data to him which shows the share price tanking the day after. Maybe he’s a short lol. Would actually explain everything if he was. 
Or.... he's trying to trap the shorts?

Nah it’s all good here. I know what I signed up for with this company. 
Yep. I'm glad most people made money here.

I may dump it all at this point, even though I don't have much left. I'll let you all know when, because surely the day after they will announce something spectacular and you all will get super rich off of this turd.

Nah it’s all good here. I know what I signed up for with this company. 
Yep. I'm glad most people made money here.

I may dump it all at this point, even though I don't have much left. I'll let you all know when, because surely the day after they will announce something spectacular and you all will get super rich off of this turd.
It’s hard not to be somber when your entire portfolio consists of CYDY and GME @ 252.00.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread