What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

If I was one of you guys in with a cost basis under $1, I'd like to think I'd have taken out my cost around $5, let the rest ride, and have fun watching it. But I don't have that luxury. 
I’m still in and this is what I did.  Took rest of my cost basis plus a little profit at $5.  Still have about 70% of my original shares.  Holding on that science wins out but definitely the daily red is a grind.   

I know we joke about it a bit, but doesn't anyone else see it as a strange coincidence that it drops right around 7% every day?  

I'm still fairly new, but that just seems odd to me. 

No, I’m still holding. Have to admit though, am getting tired of it bringing down the rest of my portfolio. 
Me too. Just wish I had pulled the trigger at $9 or $6.50 when I knew I’d rather pocket the gains. Glad I at least sold enough (1/3) to make what I have left just gains. Not glad that I didn’t put more of the paper gains in my pocket. I’d be much more willing to ride it to an end if I sold 2/3 at $6.50.

Me too. Just wish I had pulled the trigger at $9 or $6.50 when I knew I’d rather pocket the gains. Glad I at least sold enough (1/3) to make what I have left just gains. Not glad that I didn’t put more of the paper gains in my pocket. I’d be much more willing to ride it to an end if I sold 2/3 at $6.50.
Not glad right now.  But you may be ecstatic in a month that you didn't do that.  It's a gamble.

I know we joke about it a bit, but doesn't anyone else see it as a strange coincidence that it drops right around 7% every day?  

I'm still fairly new, but that just seems odd to me. 
Oh it’s definitely being manipulated. 100%

It's hardly over yet.  No sense in lamenting about what you didn't do since hindsight is always 20/20.  They posted good results and the only one that says otherwise is a writer with an agenda.   

This place is getting depressing, the anti yahoo board.

Not glad right now.  But you may be ecstatic in a month that you didn't do that.  It's a gamble.
That would be awesome and I’m hopeful, but damn no pop from what seemed like good news makes you wonder if it will ever get the traction you feel like it should. I mean every other CV stock is on a tear lately when good news hits. Being down 30-40% after what seemed like a good result in a tough category just deflates.

It's hardly over yet.  No sense in lamenting about what you didn't do since hindsight is always 20/20.  They posted good results and the only one that says otherwise is a writer with an agenda.   

This place is getting depressing, the anti yahoo board.
Sorry about that and I know. Just seems like we had a nice result after getting our knees taken out in the bear raid 6 weeks ago and those results got swept under the rug. I’m with @Capella in that I’m annoyed that a better treatment than what this admin touts is sitting there being ignored. I’m tired of CV, just want to get back to normalcy and hate that you fee like great results could point to a better solution. I know it takes time but ugh.

Guess I’m struggling to see any near term catalyst that will break the recent trend. It’s literally been a straight line down for about a month. Severe trial info is months away at best, fast track for emergency use I guess but that’s a prayer shot imo. Nasdaq......but we’re below where we need to be now price wise. 

Got out a while ago. Took a loss at the price i bought my last batch at but overall I did turn a slight profit on the stock. I still believe in it long term but I think it will drop further before it rises. Would rather buy back in at a lower share price than hold and be disappointed each passing day

Guess I’m struggling to see any near term catalyst that will break the recent trend. It’s literally been a straight line down for about a month. Severe trial info is months away at best, fast track for emergency use I guess but that’s a prayer shot imo. Nasdaq......but we’re below where we need to be now price wise. 
I am considering buying more so trying to figure out when it may actually pop back. I don’t think what you wrote about nasdaq is true - it’s more of a total worth of the company and I believe they look at the stock price a certain time prior to the application being submitted. 

I think they do get uplisted but do not get the EUA (I just don’t see any chance they get the EUA) - so I’m not sure where the SP goes from there. 

I am considering buying more so trying to figure out when it may actually pop back. I don’t think what you wrote about nasdaq is true - it’s more of a total worth of the company and I believe they look at the stock price a certain time prior to the application being submitted. 

I think they do get uplisted but do not get the EUA (I just don’t see any chance they get the EUA) - so I’m not sure where the SP goes from there. 
I've bought back some of what I sold over the last week.  I'm tempted to buy some more but that would put me in a position to lose money where as now I'm riding 35k shares free.

If they dont get the EUA I'll probably add another 15k on that drop.

After a couple of day trading wins, I cut some losses at opening bell and sold half my current short term holdings.  Still have some long shares.  I'll think about adding more if/when it hits the 2's.

After a couple of day trading wins, I cut some losses at opening bell and sold half my current short term holdings.  Still have some long shares.  I'll think about adding more if/when it hits the 2's.
I don't think there is a question that it will hit the 2s at this point.  The question is, How low can it go?

1s?  

Without news this week, its heading that direction.  I'm in for it, but this is brutal.

Frustrated too, and also in the boat of not being that group that bought under $1 or even under $3. I am riding this ##### out.

Frustrated too, and also in the boat of not being that group that bought under $1 or even under $3. I am riding this ##### out.
That sucks. I do feel bad for the folks that bought during that spike. I sold 1/3 so what I have left is all at $1 a share. Still nicely up but damn the past few weeks have been frustrating. Especially feeing like the MM results were positive.

10?

nah...I’d wager he’s still holding.  
He sold some at $10. I even posted that that was a sign. He made some of us some money and I’m grateful but his lack of presence makes this thread more of a whining threading including me. As the SP has whittled down its impacting daily performance much less but it’s still been a drain.

My cost basis is well north of $4.  Still holding at this point though.  Luckily this is play money, but it's still a real kick in the nuts.

Undoubtedly. The needed catalyst is the uplisting. 
Or unquestionably solid results from the s/c trial, or FDA approval, or Emergency Use Authorization.  None of which seem forthcoming anytime soon.

Based on no evidence, just a guess, a lot of this are longer term investors who got in at .30 or so, divesting themselves of a winner in the anticipation period.  Ready to cash in, move on to something else, and re-engaged on good news and try to catch it on way back up, if they can.

My cost basis is well north of $4.  Still holding at this point though.  Luckily this is play money, but it's still a real kick in the nuts.
Yeah same. Just ride it to zero like my PENN puts lol. On the plus side, lost less on those two than I normally would on a vegas trip and got way more run out of them lol. 

I saw you call that out earlier.  Why is that the number?  

For the record I got out mid 3's.  Will look to get back in.  
Last low on 7/13.  Also the bottom of downward channel since 7/20.

If you break a prior low and a channel bottom...generally not good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread