What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

The PRs and interview of this weekend have proven a few things:

1. Nader is an incompetent clown who needs to be replaced; and
  2. The drug works for critical patients.
I fully expect an approval from the FDA in 60-90 days.  

I am disappointed that the results don't merit an immediate approval but what's another 2-3 months? i will be adding on extreme weakness.
I appreciate you making us money and my Ibud Cav stinking rich, but you don't know this to be true.  It works for critical patients when adjusted for age which makes the sample size so small that it might work better for NFC fans over AFC fans.

I hope your right, but this seems very optimistic.  We won't really know until next flu (Covid) season.  We should see numbers going down into summer.  I guess next September/October we will be able to see the effectiveness of the vaccines.
We can already see how effective the vaccines are by looking at countries like Israel and here and see the plummeting death/hospital rates in the most at risk categories. If 70% of the US pop gets the vaccine and 90% of the most at-risk people get it, it’s not mathematically possible that 60k people die a year from covid. We’ll see a few thousand people dying at those rates. 

I appreciate you making us money and my Ibud Cav stinking rich, but you don't know this to be true.  It works for critical patients when adjusted for age which makes the sample size so small that it might work better for NFC fans over AFC fans.
Wrong.  I recognize you're upset but please stop ranting.  Listen to Dr. Bream--he is an emergency room physician.  Start at 5:19.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capella said:
Jmo but I would never sell at those levels. May as well hold for the year, see if it gets better and if not, take the tax write off in December. Just the way I am going to approach it, unless you have gains to lock in there is no reason to sell now. 
Yeah, this is me at this point. 

Oh well,  it was worth the price of admission the last 10 months to ride this roller coaster.   :lol:

3rd PR states no statistical significance on ANY endpoint with CYDY cherry picking.
This trial started in April and the design hasn't changed since then.  We know so much more about the disease that separating criticals from severes isn't cherry picking--it's simply identifying where the drug is most effective.  

Honestly, Im not unhappy right now.  This is a win
I think it's going higher once all of the weak money gets chased.  That's exactly what the #shortmafia wants:  erode the confidence of weak money with lies and distortions enough that they sell.

I think it's going higher once all of the weak money gets chased.  That's exactly what the #shortmafia wants:  erode the confidence of weak money with lies and distortions enough that they sell.
Chet, appreciate the heads up on this one.  It's made me some good money but NP is an untrustworthy liar.  I don't see this company going anywhere under him and I also don't see him being removed.  

You are never going to know where you stand.  I'm done playing that game.

Beside the obvious that it isn't able to be given unless in a study.
Answer the question.  And that's not true--it has eIND approval.

Is the FDA in the business of allowing OLE and eIND for drugs that don't work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chet, appreciate the heads up on this one.  It's made me some good money but NP is an untrustworthy liar.  I don't see this company going anywhere under him and I also don't see him being removed.  

You are never going to know where you stand.  I'm done playing that game.
NP is awful but the drug works and they will get an approval.

I'm still playing this and will be hopeful that it does make me rich.  I think this goes down tomorrow.  The amount it goes down is directly proportional to the amount that NP speaks tonight.  And if they actually have him answering questions...

Answer the question.  And that's not true--it has eIND approval.

Is the FDA in the business of allowing OLE and eIND to drugs that don't work?
I dunno man.  I just hate how this company does business.  Sold off half.  I seriously doubt that won't be able to buy back in the low to mid 2's if I chose to.

I'm still playing this and will be hopeful that it does make me rich.  I think this goes down tomorrow.  The amount it goes down is directly proportional to the amount that NP speaks tonight.  And if they actually have him answering questions...
Oh crap. He's speaking tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread