What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Destiny Thread *** Xbox One & PS4 (if we have to) (5 Viewers)

#### this game and #### these ####### developers. I haven't played in a long time and was thinking about Taken King, logged and all my #### has been so nerfed #### them. Tried to delete my character but you cant. Thinking about just throwing the disc away. #######s.
They pretty much ####ed the people who didn't buy the dlcs.
So if I buy all the DLCs my character won't be completely nerfed?
Thats pretty much how this game always works, no? I bought the dlc and started playing it a bit, but partway thru just realized I have no desire to invest hundreds of more hours grinding away just to level up my gear so I can then grind the raid to get even better gear. I'd rather just keep the Xbone off until Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront come out.

#### this game and #### these ####### developers. I haven't played in a long time and was thinking about Taken King, logged and all my #### has been so nerfed #### them. Tried to delete my character but you cant. Thinking about just throwing the disc away. #######s.
They pretty much ####ed the people who didn't buy the dlcs.
So if I buy all the DLCs my character won't be completely nerfed?
They nerfed everything (including enemies) when the expansion went live. If you only play the original version of the game, your weapons will still do the same amount of damage vs the same mobs as it used to.

I am just having fun with it. I love the gunplay/controls/feel (best I have ever played on a console), love the visuals and am really enjoying it. Once I finish all the missions, I will move on to strikes and raids...and be done with it.

I am sure I will get 50-70 quality hours of fun with it.

I ordered it last night when the Xbox digital version dropped to $38.  Needed digital so my son can play as well.  Now I'm off to grab a second Xbox.

Still play daily.  400 Light on all 3 characters on PS4.  If you need help, let me know

Silverbacks
What's your PSN name?  I'm at 398, 396, and 392 but have yet to do the raid.  I'd like to hit it up sometime but it would be nice to have someone who knows what they're doing along as well.

What's your PSN name?  I'm at 398, 396, and 392 but have yet to do the raid.  I'd like to hit it up sometime but it would be nice to have someone who knows what they're doing along as well.
PSN name is Silverbacks

Beaten the raid on challenge mode several times.  It's all about timing and mechanics in this one.

PSN name is Silverbacks

Beaten the raid on challenge mode several times.  It's all about timing and mechanics in this one.
@Silverbacks Would you be willing to sherpa some newbs through the regular version?  We'll all be at or above 385 light, just want to learn the fights a bit before we go to the 400 level raid. 

Silverbacks said:
Sure.  No problem.  Will be on this weekend.
I'll hit you up if we end up getting a group on together.  Might not happen with all the SRL stuff going on.  Some of these guys are really into it.

This weekend I 3D printed a Destiny Hunter Knife.  

The top section looks like a different color because it was printed in a different orientation than the other two sections, but I should be able to fix that when I sand and paint it.

Does anyone know or can explain the deal with "Age of Triumph" (something happening tomorrow?) and the Destiny 2?  I don't play the game, but want to update my son. I don't think he's playing much anymore, but would probably pick it up again if there were a new release. Do we have to buy something for the Age of Triumph?  Will Destiny 2 be a totally new game that will wipe out his guys?

Thanks

Does anyone know or can explain the deal with "Age of Triumph" (something happening tomorrow?) and the Destiny 2?  I don't play the game, but want to update my son. I don't think he's playing much anymore, but would probably pick it up again if there were a new release. Do we have to buy something for the Age of Triumph?  Will Destiny 2 be a totally new game that will wipe out his guys?

Thanks
Unsure on the Age of Triumph, I think it's the last DLC but not 100%. Destiny 2 will be a start from scratch game, no character carryovers.

I've kind of burned out on Destiny, but it's my understanding that you don't need to purchase anything for Age of Triumph, assuming you already own the previous content.

PlayaHata said:
I've kind of burned out on Destiny, but it's my understanding that you don't need to purchase anything for Age of Triumph, assuming you already own the previous content.
Hey Indy, hope all is well bud!   How are Destiny players generally taking the fact that Destiny 2 will be a reset?    I know I'd be a little irritated to lose all of the stuff I had earned.  But at the same time, sounds like Destiny 1 was played out and peeps might be looking for a new challenge.

Hey Indy, hope all is well bud!   How are Destiny players generally taking the fact that Destiny 2 will be a reset?    I know I'd be a little irritated to lose all of the stuff I had earned.  But at the same time, sounds like Destiny 1 was played out and peeps might be looking for a new challenge.
I think it's the only way to do it, if you let all the 1 players keep all their stuff and upgrades it puts anyone new to the game at a huge disadvantage IMO.

I think it's the only way to do it, if you let all the 1 players keep all their stuff and upgrades it puts anyone new to the game at a huge disadvantage IMO.
Agreed.  As much as I love my current gear, there needs to be a reset.  That said there is definitely disagreement in the Destiny Community over this.  I think I'm of the opinion that it's fine to reset our gear (armor, weapons), but they should let us keep the cosmetic stuff like our emblems and perhaps shaders as well.

Agreed.  As much as I love my current gear, there needs to be a reset.  That said there is definitely disagreement in the Destiny Community over this.  I think I'm of the opinion that it's fine to reset our gear (armor, weapons), but they should let us keep the cosmetic stuff like our emblems and perhaps shaders as well.
That I agree with, anything that is related to game advantages should be gone. Maybe there should be emblems, shaders, capes etc that are in 2 that correspond to 1 where if you have X in 1 then you get Y in 2.

Users who are viewing this thread