What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official**** Det at GB (-11.5) MNF 48.5 O/U (1 Viewer)

Punting when you're down 3 scores with less than 10 minutes left is a total "exhausted wildebeest lying down" move.

Swift is making Kansas City so jealous.

Goff is making Los Angeles so happy.
I still have no idea how they took CEH over Swift. Like, I got it a little over Taylor, who was very unproven as a pass catcher, and was a bit of a fumbler. But Swift seemed like a perfect fit for Reid's offense.

I still have no idea how they took CEH over Swift. Like, I got it a little over Taylor, who was very unproven as a pass catcher, and was a bit of a fumbler. But Swift seemed like a perfect fit for Reid's offense.
It's mystifying. Swift had conference pedigree, tape, and testing. He might not have been as durable over his career, but CEH didn't even start until his last year.

I am surprise.

Final score doesn't exactly shock me. There was some promise in the first half, but mostly penalties, turnovers (and near turnovers) and a general showing of how young this Lions team is. I'm not expecting much in the win column, but I want to see the team grow.  There was some of that, but also giving up big plays and still almost no worry that a Lions pass will go 10 (7?) yards downfield.

When the players (starters) were announced coming out of the tunnel in pre-game, approximately half the fans booed Kevin King. Like, loud booing.  It was noticeable.  And well deserved.

When the players (starters) were announced coming out of the tunnel in pre-game, approximately half the fans booed Kevin King. Like, loud booing.  It was noticeable.  And well deserved.
Snap counts odd too as King played a ton.  The good news is so did Stokes and he showed up and made plays.  Stokes played something like 77% of the snaps...but it was at the expense of guys like Sullivan and others.  They played a ton of nickel and dime.

Users who are viewing this thread