What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

This thread was way too hard to find. Blitzed. but not tooo much too get here..delictate balance.Started at 1030am. Wetn to cotton bowl. fn refs. Somehow ####ed up th e getting laid. last two sentances are not related.Buddy got kcickecd out of a bard fore being driunk. wtf/?######
:excited:

Excellent work, Stu.

I went alcohol free on a Saturday for the first time in quite a while. I'm pretty sure I could feel physical pain in my liver from all the drinking between Christmas Eve and New Years Day. Pain-free now, so I'm ready to get it cranked up during the Cowboys game.

This thread was way too hard to find. Blitzed. but not tooo much too get here..delictate balance.Started at 1030am. Wetn to cotton bowl. fn refs. Somehow ####ed up th e getting laid. last two sentances are not related.Buddy got kcickecd out of a bard fore being driunk. wtf/?######
Damn :goodposting:

:goodposting: You're awesome Stu.

I just got home from work but have at least a few more hours more for a bid due tomorrow. It is currently 13 degrees outside and is supposed to drop below zero tonight. The puppy decided it was too cold out and pissed on the carpet. I have a head cold and my body has ached for seven straight days, but I picked up some meds on the way home. Apparently on this snow day my wife and boys have planned some sort of contest to see who can annoy me the most.

I just made a large Skyy & 7UP to help me along. Go Bama.

Currently on my third Horny Goat Exposed and at a playoff fantasy draft/BCS party :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Halfway into a delicious bottle of Barolo. So what goes on in here?
Otis,Long time, first-ish time. This is where you come when you are 1.) getting into shenangians later and fueling up; 2.) home from said shenanigans; 3.) Homer or styyperkiss; 4.) beginning the night with alcohol alone (perhaps the SO has gone to bed, or you are just alone); 5.) ending the night alone (see before re: SO, or you are just alone).Check in here.

Halfway into a delicious bottle of Barolo. So what goes on in here?
So what you do is, drink booze, post random stuff, talks a little ####, randomly place the word "######" somewhere, and post other random douchbaggery.It's kinda like :e: but with less swearing and nudity. Unless truck comes along.

There's a lot of stuff going on in my head right now, and I'm not sure that all of it is good. GB Sierra Nevada.

There's a lot of stuff going on in my head right now, and I'm not sure that all of it is good. GB Sierra Nevada.
Condolences GB.Just got back from drinking and while rooting for the Longhorns. Looking at my tab it seems like I should be more drunk than this.

My company just hired a woman from Scotland.

I want to connect with her culturally.

I did some research and the big the song from Scotland was "500 Miles (I Would Walk).

It's sung by identical twins.

That was fifteen years ago and involved some Johnny Depp flick where he played a "mentally challenged" person.

What is the shark move?

My company just hired a woman from Scotland.

I want to connect with her culturally.

I did some research and the big the song from Scotland was "500 Miles (I Would Walk).

It's sung by identical twins.

That was fifteen years ago and involved some Johnny Depp flick where he played a "mentally challenged" person.

What is the shark move?

Eat her out. That crosses cultures.

Users who are viewing this thread