What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (4 Viewers)

I was too drunk to find this thread last night. Two of the three friends I went out with were puking by the end of the night. I think I got home at 4.

Made it into work at the crack of 11. Hurting. Now drinking at work for the first time ever... desperation hair of the dog attempt. :goodposting:

I started my day with my youngest son breaking ny usb drive. I lost all kinds of stuff. Then I find ny wife breaks my hedge trimmer. I get home to find he crabby because she started the period. I haven't had a drink, cig or smoke all week.

Whiskey number 3 is about to to down. About 10 one hits and 5 smokes done.

:football:

######

Halfway into a delicious bottle of Barolo. So what goes on in here?
Otis,Long time, first-ish time. This is where you come when you are 1.) getting into shenangians later and fueling up; 2.) home from said shenanigans; 3.) Homer or styyperkiss; 4.) beginning the night with alcohol alone (perhaps the SO has gone to bed, or you are just alone); 5.) ending the night alone (see before re: SO, or you are just alone).Check in here.
So hot.

I was such a verginer this weekend....it was bad. If I think I can remember on Monday I'll post something.

GOing to go have carnal knowlege of my old lady. :shotsofXratedandchampagne:

Otis,Long time, first-ish time. This is where you come when you are 1.) getting into shenangians later and fueling up; 2.) home from said shenanigans; 3.) Homer or styyperkiss; 4.) beginning the night with alcohol alone (perhaps the SO has gone to bed, or you are just alone); 5.) ending the night alone (see before re: SO, or you are just alone).Check in here.
So hot.
How YOU doin'?

My hooker will be here in 20.Hope she will have fun......and I hope she plays video games
:lmao:I love drunk hooker shtick.Had a nice dinner with the old lady tonight. I had the veal liljana and the she had some seafood stuff. Top notch. She had a value thing for $15 off and we ate for like $55 plus drinks.THen I took her to my softball bar. I go all out for my woman. I was a bit upset because my Jack and Cokes were rather dark but I had like 8 of themCurrently rocking some Remy Martin that my brother got me for CHristmas. Gonna do the hibbity dibbity in a little bit :unsure:

So hot.
How YOU doin'?
Really, really, REALLY good

A little story:

I've been home sick all week with the H1N1 or teh AIDS, your call. I was watching football with my buddies at the bar Sunday and Mrs. SLB called saying she wasn't feeling well. I reluctantly went home but I'm glad I did. My youngest was puking Friday night and we thought he was better. I got home to Mrs. SLB, and both sons all puking and AND with severe diarhea. It was a long night. I got up Monday took a shower and was about to leave for work when all of a sudden it felt like somebody punched me in the stomach. All of the gross stuff didn't hit me until later Monday. I slept almost all day Tuesday and went to bed at 6:30 Wednesday and didn't wake up until 9:30 Thursday. I think the big difference is all of 3 of them got the H1N1 shot and I didn't because it wasn't available to people in my age group until just recently. My wife of course is a nurse so she got hers months ago.

I thought I felt somewhat better this morning but everytime I start feeling better I start feeling like crap again. So I just looked through the myriad of pill bottles Mrs. SLB has and found some Oxycodone.

I feel GREAT now!

Now I know why I don't participate in this thread more. Had 7, maybe 8 beers last night. Ended up puking on the ride home (I wasn't the driver), puked in my driveway when we got home, puked in my shower, and pissed my bed. It probably didn't help that they didn't have any food at this party, and I had like 2 bagels to eat the entire day. But still, a pretty embarassing display of my drinking ability.

checking in

Users who are viewing this thread