What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Mrs. SLB says mixing Vicodin and JD could kill me.We'll see about that. :banned:
Can you fax me one?
:goodposting:Oh, and :blackdot: for later
They gave me a ton of these things. I've been hopped up for 3 days now. GB Tivo.You also know I will fax you both asap. :thumbup:
:lmao:Feeling pretty numb right now. Cal just threw up. Mrs . SLB is a bit on edge. :banned:Thank god the Cards game is coming on and this cold pack deal. Damn, I could have used a couple of these back in the day.

Wait, Hack........you from Joliet?
815 spreads far and wideBelvidere, Bradley, Channahon, Crystal Lake, De Kalb, Dixon, Frankfort, Freeport, Harvard, Joliet, Kankakee, La Salle, Lockport, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Marengo, McHenry, Mendota, Morris, New Lenox, Ottawa, Peru, Plainfield, Pontiac, Princeton, Rochelle, Rock Falls, Rockford, Romeoville, Streator, Sycamore, Wonder Lake, Woodstock

815 spreads far and wideBelvidere, Bradley, Channahon, Crystal Lake, De Kalb, Dixon, Frankfort, Freeport, Harvard, Joliet, Kankakee, La Salle, Lockport, Loves Park, Machesney Park, Marengo, McHenry, Mendota, Morris, New Lenox, Ottawa, Peru, Plainfield, Pontiac, Princeton, Rochelle, Rock Falls, Rockford, Romeoville, Streator, Sycamore, Wonder Lake, Woodstock
I know, but a reverse search shows that number is from Joliet.

:)

easy chief...i'll never be outside of the city limits.

strykerpks said:
strykerpks said:
St. Louis Bob said:
urbanhack said:
Feeling pretty numb right now. Mrs . SLBD is a bit on edge. :thumbup: :unsure:
Stupid Blackberry.If you want a still pic of me check out the 3rd pic in the "fellas would you wear this shirt" thread. Remarkably similar. :coffee:
:lmao:Cracked beer #1 :banned:
Just finished beer #62+ hours for 6 beers?I better step my game up
No ####. I'm on my 5th triple JD.Just knocked out the hitter too.

Picked up some Jack tonight but was going to stay away from it for some reason :lmao:Guess I'll switch to keep up.Now since you killed the hitter, I guess I gotta scrape a res bowl :X
:thumbup:I'm screwed. Mrs. SLB just fell asleep. I gotta get all of my own #### now. As if taking care of me, a sick 5.5 yo and a 2.5 yo is tough.

Picked up some Jack tonight but was going to stay away from it for some reason :lmao:Guess I'll switch to keep up.Now since you killed the hitter, I guess I gotta scrape a res bowl :X
:thumbup:I'm screwed. Mrs. SLB just fell asleep. I gotta get all of my own #### now. As if taking care of me, a sick 5.5 yo and a 2.5 yo is tough.
Bottle (possible mixer...not sure how you roll) and cooler full of ice right next to you down?

Bottle (possible mixer...not sure how you roll) and cooler full of ice right next to you down?
Works for me GB. :thumbup:I'm going to hobble over to the bar and make another.I'm swapping between standup on Comedy Central and Coming To America.You?

:lmao: Caught the early showing of Coming to America. But when I saw it was on, I put the real one in. Thats not a movie that translates well onto Bravo.

Now....not sure why, but Im watching the Brewers piss one away to the Snakes.

Oh and nice series sweep earlier this week :thumbup: Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do.....Win the whole ####in thing

####....now I gotta throw in Major League

:lmao: Caught the early showing of Coming to America. But when I saw it was on, I put the real one in. Thats not a movie that translates well onto Bravo.

Oh and nice series sweep earlier this week :lmao: Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do.....Win the whole ####in thing

I agree.Watched the ump blow a call at home and the Cards lost 1-0. Atlanta pitched one helluva gane though.

It's funny Cal started kindergarten at the school I went to. Now, they didn't have that when I webt there. I didn't start until the 2nd grade for being kicked out of public school for fighting.

:thumbdown: Caught the early showing of Coming to America. But when I saw it was on, I put the real one in. Thats not a movie that translates well onto Bravo.

Oh and nice series sweep earlier this week :bag: Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do.....Win the whole ####in thing

I agree.Watched the ump blow a call at home and the Cards lost 1-0. Atlanta pitched one helluva gane though.
Awwwww is a 10+ game lead in the division not good enough? ;) Anyways, the Jack is going down much better. :lmao:

just plugged in the decks.. you guys want the RSS feed?
:subscribe:
:goodposting:So anyway, it is weird to see the inside of the school again. I almost got kicked out the first day. At recess I picked out the biggest kid and promptly kicked his ###.That didn't go over well.He has been a good friend ever since.Should I go on?
Cals first day you kicked the biggest kid's ###? By all means, go on :popcorn:
LoLMy first day. 1979 I believe.Well, they tamed me down for a year or so. Alright, my pop said he would kill me if I got kicked out again.Everything was fine for a while but I missed the female attention. At PS I was a hero at CS I was a square.

So in the 5th grade there was this red head Italian broad that was cut as she was smart. Plus her dad owned a pizza joint.

We had this tough science test coming up and as usual my seat is right in front of the teachers desk. I learned early that most people are morons because she read us test questions directly from the test. Well, I shouldn't say that. She mixed the answers up but oh yeah, she had the entire thing right in front of me.

So I wrote the answers down.

hey. someone stole my phone today, and I got a $1000 bill from my divorce lawyer (who I never met with) for showing up to a meeting that I walked out on after 45 minutes. I can't afford to get divorced and my house is probably going to go into foreclosure.

on the plus side, I had my local fantasy league's draft at my new rental, and told everyone that I had no booze yet. they filled my refrigerator with beer and brought me 4 bottles of bourbon.

:ninja:

BTW, no love for my Monk-E-Mail from yesterday? I was laughing my arrsse off when I made that...I guess it's funnier when you're smashed at 6am. :ninja:

hey. someone stole my phone today, and I got a $1000 bill from my divorce lawyer (who I never met with) for showing up to a meeting that I walked out on after 45 minutes. I can't afford to get divorced and my house is probably going to go into foreclosure.on the plus side, I had my local fantasy league's draft at my new rental, and told everyone that I had no booze yet. they filled my refrigerator with beer and brought me 4 bottles of bourbon. :ninja:
Here's to good friends... :banned:And yeah, your only viable option at this point is to drink yourself silly.

hey. someone stole my phone today, and I got a $1000 bill from my divorce lawyer (who I never met with) for showing up to a meeting that I walked out on after 45 minutes. I can't afford to get divorced and my house is probably going to go into foreclosure.on the plus side, I had my local fantasy league's draft at my new rental, and told everyone that I had no booze yet. they filled my refrigerator with beer and brought me 4 bottles of bourbon. :ninja:
Here's to good friends... :banned:And yeah, your only viable option at this point is to drink yourself silly.
that's actually why I had no booze. it's not like I didn't get around to buying any.

Homer! :hi:

So the next peroid starts and -girl is sitting behind me. If there is anything that goodies are looking for it is good grades. So I figure I shoulkd help her out. You know what I mean?

Homer! :hi:So the next peroid starts and -girl is sitting behind me. If there is anything that goodies are looking for it is good grades. So I figure I shoulkd help her out. You know what I mean?
Your only solution is to stick your #### in her...am I right...huh? Am I right?

I have the following:

Russel's reserve

Gentleman Jack

Knob Creek

Blanton's (my favorite)

My question: should I drink them one bottle at a time or rotate with each drink?

Users who are viewing this thread