What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

ill most likely be checking back in here tonight. going the the blackhawks / bruins game tonight. should be all nice and hammered up by the time i get home...
I'll likely be here as well. The old lady is a social worker at a local high school. The staff is having a holiday party tonight at a local drinking establishment to celebrate no school for the next 2 weeks.Those people party hard when "no school" is on the line.

Seriously? I'm the only one drinkin tonight?

Homer? Stryker? Oh Yes? Disco?

Anyone?
Glad to see you found some booze, GB. :shrug:
Ahh, what the hell, I'll share.Interesting email I got Wednesday night:

to: YSR

date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM

subject: Hello

Only if you get this tonight(Wed., Dec. 16th) should you need to worry about this.

Here's a strange(oddball?) question for ya!

Got a bottle of booze I could buy from you tonight?
SC liquor stores close at 7 :rolleyes:

Seriously? I'm the only one drinkin tonight?

Homer? Stryker? Oh Yes? Disco?

Anyone?
Glad to see you found some booze, GB. :goodposting:
Ahh, what the hell, I'll share.Interesting email I got Wednesday night:

to: YSR

date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM

subject: Hello

Only if you get this tonight(Wed., Dec. 16th) should you need to worry about this.

Here's a strange(oddball?) question for ya!

Got a bottle of booze I could buy from you tonight?
:thumbup: classicdid chiwawa get bant too?

strykerpks said:
Oh Yes! said:
ill most likely be checking back in here tonight. going the the blackhawks / bruins game tonight. should be all nice and hammered up by the time i get home...
I'll likely be here as well. The old lady is a social worker at a local high school. The staff is having a holiday party tonight at a local drinking establishment to celebrate no school for the next 2 weeks.Those people party hard when "no school" is on the line.
:shrug:

getting hammered on my Dad's fine Italian wine right now. Yep, you geussed it: Carlo Rossi's Paisano. Its so good it comes in gallon jugs. I'll probably switch to captain n' coke pretty soon. Won't be godd for much longer.

By the way, anybody know how to fix a computer? Just thought I'd ask...covering all my bases.

Thfree bottles or sake at the sushi bar and back on the vodka since i got home.

I did some online shopping. Drunk shopping is cool. It can be Christmas any day at my house! Hey look it's Fedex Claus!!

Gin. Gin. And more gin. Holy balls. Merry christmas. I am now on vacation for 13 days, I don't plan on spending a single on of them sober! Salut good buddies!

Gin. Gin. And more gin. Holy balls. Merry christmas. I am now on vacation for 13 days, I don't plan on spending a single on of them sober! Salut good buddies!
I just decided to work from home tomorrow. I'm with you brother!! Salut!!
hey bro, i did you another doooodle for ya. way cooler than the one you won. pm your address so i can send you hate doodles.
I never got the one i won hahahaha.PM sent!

I need stuff for my den (mini man cave) doodle away!!

That is damn cool doodle man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I've been in here beofre, as the white corner thing tells me, but I don't remember. What goes on?
:goodposting:This my first time here
Are we supposed to be serious?
I have no idea. Why don't we just hang out and hope somebody else shows up to tell us what to do?
I got a pm from Homer about this thread once. He said someone named StryperKiss (must be an 80s fan) runs the place.I guess it can get kinda fun but much better in the late hours of a Friday/Saturday.I'm hoping more people show up tonight if they don't have to work tomarrow.Whatcha drinkin?

Pretty sure I've been in here beofre, as the white corner thing tells me, but I don't remember. What goes on?
:lmao:This my first time here
Are we supposed to be serious?
I have no idea. Why don't we just hang out and hope somebody else shows up to tell us what to do?
I got a pm from Homer about this thread once. He said someone named StryperKiss (must be an 80s fan) runs the place.I guess it can get kinda fun but much better in the late hours of a Friday/Saturday.I'm hoping more people show up tonight if they don't have to work tomarrow.Whatcha drinkin?
I'll be roleplaying as if I was Frostillicus until December 26th at 11:21pm:I am drinking Vodka & Cranberry, you?I'm not gay. There's a poll somewhere here to prove it.

I'll be roleplaying as if I was Frostillicus until December 26th at 11:21pm:

I am drinking Vodka & Cranberry, you?

I'm not gay. There's a poll somewhere here to prove it.
26th? Lucky...I'm putting down some Jack I got from coworkers today.

I actually made out pretty good. 3 bottles of Jack, a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, a bottle of Rehorst, a bottle of Jeremiah Weed and a 12er of Newcastle. Should my coworkers subordinates know I drink this much? :goodposting:

Serious Business said:
Dungeon Master said:

I actually made out pretty good. 3 bottles of Jack, a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, a bottle of Rehorst, a bottle of Jeremiah Weed and a 12er of Newcastle. Should my coworkers subordinates know I drink this much? :goodposting:
What I get from this is that you made out with some subordinates and got booze.Nice.

Serious Business said:
Dungeon Master said:

What I get from this is that you made out with some subordinates and got booze.Nice.
:lmao: I had sexual relations with one person I work with but she is not one who gave me booze.

To be honest, 3 of my bosses and 3 of my subordinates gave me booze. I made out with none of them....and wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Serious Business said:
Dungeon Master said:

:lmao: I had sexual relations with one person I work with but she is not one who gave me booze.

To be honest, 3 of my bosses and 3 of my subordinates gave me booze. I made out with none of them....and wouldn't recommend it to anyone
I had a glass of wine with my boss today at 3pm because everybody else was gone and he poured it. I finished it before he was half done so he poured me another. Then I met my dad for drinks before the Gopher basketball game and had four 25oz beers. Drove home in a snow storm after the game (actually we left with 8 minutes left) to find a super crabby pregnant wife, and responded by having four extraordinarily strong vodka & cranberrys (and counting) and now she is sleepoing.I don't remember why I posted all this. I really hope I'm in the drunk thread.

I had a glass of wine with my boss today at 3pm because everybody else was gone and he poured it. I finished it before he was half done so he poured me another. Then I met my dad for drinks before the Gopher basketball game and had four 25oz beers. Drove home in a snow storm after the game (actually we left with 8 minutes left) to find a super crabby pregnant wife, and responded by having four extraordinarily strong vodka & cranberrys (and counting) and now she is sleepoing.I don't remember why I posted all this. I really hope I'm in the drunk thread.
Oof. Gopher fan. I'm sorry (if you like football)You should really hope your basketball team takes a nosedive soon or your AD will stay in power and then the football program will be screwed even worse than it already is.Should be a fun B10 basketball season though! Good luck from Buckyland :lmao:

Oof. Gopher fan. I'm sorry (if you like football)You should really hope your basketball team takes a nosedive soon or your AD will stay in power and then the football program will be screwed even worse than it already is.Should be a fun B10 basketball season though! Good luck from Buckyland :lmao:
Luckily I don't give a crap about football. I mean, ideally it would be good, but I'd sacrifice pretty much anything satan asked for a basketball and wouldjI forgot where i was going. I liek basketball. I also hate wisonsin

Luckily I don't give a crap about football. I mean, ideally it would be good, but I'd sacrifice pretty much anything satan asked for a basketball and wouldjI forgot where i was going. I liek basketball. I also hate wisonsin
Gotcha. I've got GBs who went to UM so we talk about it a lot.See, this is where the drunk thread goes. All topics are covered.Congrats on your UNLV -7 BTW :lmao:

Gotcha. I've got GBs who went to UM so we talk about it a lot.See, this is where the drunk thread goes. All topics are covered.Congrats on your UNLV -7 BTW :lmao:
Richer than astronauts.

Users who are viewing this thread