What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Drinking... :unsure:
...and? PS I dont have a notebook and I'm constantly drunk...do you have a job yet? Serious question GB
Sort of. Moved back to my hometown and working for a gas and oil company signing landowners up for gas leases. Not going well since there's another company offering literally 10 times what my company is. So basically, this is gonna last another couple of months, tops, and then I'm f'd again. But on the bright side, it's a great time to be looking for a job! WHEEEEE!I need another beer. :thumbdown:
Sorry GB. wasn't trying to kick you while you're down...just rememberd you were looking but wasnt sure if it was last month or last year :unsure: Just be sure to vote Mccain in November and it will all work out in the end :opensupacanofworms:
Legit question, legit answer. No worries, brutha. :banned:

Drinking... :unsure:
...and? PS I dont have a notebook and I'm constantly drunk...do you have a job yet? Serious question GB
Sort of. Moved back to my hometown and working for a gas and oil company signing landowners up for gas leases. Not going well since there's another company offering literally 10 times what my company is. So basically, this is gonna last another couple of months, tops, and then I'm f'd again. But on the bright side, it's a great time to be looking for a job! WHEEEEE!I need another beer. :lmao:
Sorry GB. wasn't trying to kick you while you're down...just rememberd you were looking but wasnt sure if it was last month or last year :unsure: Just be sure to vote Mccain in November and it will all work out in the end :opensupacanofworms:
Legit question, legit answer. No worries, brutha. :banned:
WordCatch ya on the flipside this weekend :lmao:

i'm afraid to add it up but I think I owe something like 65,000 dollars between school loans and credit cards. luckily i don't want to worry about that now. woo-hoo!!!!! tapes 'n tapes is badass!! oww ya!

T&P please....

Hate to get serious on you but I need it

Today (Sep. 26th) was my 30th Bday. It was to be still is a joyous occasion. But my old man went into the hospital for some #### that I"ll spare yo0u guys the deets...

Anyone got a pic of a midget ####### a tree or something funny?
lol just realized that says midget not monkey. :goodposting: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
T&P please....

Hate to get serious on you but I need it

Today (Sep. 26th) was my 30th Bday. It was to be still is a joyous occasion. But my old man went into the hospital for some #### that I"ll spare yo0u guys the deets...

Anyone got a pic of a midget ####### a tree or something funny?
:lmao: Thanks chief, that was awesome. My old man is home now and doing well.....well, as well as can be expected (I just typed "well" 3 times didint I?) He was diagnosed with prostate cancer AND E Coli in his ####### rectum...no ####...but he's home and as the "youngest 67 year old" the nurse has ever seen, he's recovering and downing beers like a champ.

Seriously, he's doing much better though so :lmao:

Milwaukee area FBGs, Club Paragon, Friday October 17, 7:00pm. My 30th birthday party. Come one, come all!!!

I'm going skydiving tomorrow as a BDay present from the old lady. I hope I don't die

Getting there.

Listening to hockey, watching hockey, playing poker, posting, chatting and drinking 312.

I don't #### around.

Since the Penn State game was on, I DVR'd Chad Dawson vs. Antonio Tarver

BAD CHAD DAWSON WILL BE THE TRUTH!!!!!

also to anyone who watched/will watch this: how much more smokin is Tarvers wife?!?! HOT Dammm

Getting there.Listening to hockey, watching hockey, playing poker, posting, chatting and drinking 312.I don't #### around.
I am drinking, posting, playing arcade games, and watching stuff on skinomax. :banned:
skinomax? info pls. not aware of that pron outlet
Nothing too exciting. You aren't missing much. :yes:
direct tv? online?
Cable. Skinomax = cinemax

Getting there.Listening to hockey, watching hockey, playing poker, posting, chatting and drinking 312.I don't #### around.
I am drinking, posting, playing arcade games, and watching stuff on skinomax. :banned:
wanna spice it up a bit?direct tv? online?

Getting there.

Listening to hockey, watching hockey, playing poker, posting, chatting and drinking 312.

I don't #### around.
wanna spice it up a bit?

direct tv? online?
Trouble posting? Spice it up how?

Getting there.

I don't #### around.
wanna spice it up a bit?

direct tv? online?
creating and "directing" much better scenes than shown on cinemax

Getting there.

I don't #### around.
I am drinking, posting, playing arcade games, and watching stuff on skinomax. :lmao:
Nothing too exciting. You aren't missing much. :mellow:
wanna spice it up a bit?

direct tv? online?
Oh really? Interesting. Would you be doing the vomiting, or would I? :cry:

Getting there.

I don't #### around.
I am drinking, posting, playing arcade games, and watching stuff on skinomax. :lmao:
Nothing too exciting. You aren't missing much. :mellow:
wanna spice it up a bit?

direct tv? online?
Oh really? Interesting. Would you be doing the vomiting, or would I? :cry:
hmm good question... you're the veteran, what do you think?

Im alive!!!!!!

Jump out of a perfectly good plane at 12,000ft. You will love it!!!!!!

I just got my balls back

Ummmmm ####in a

Drunk on a Monday. :eek:
:thumbup: :thumbup:Slap it high Homeboy!!! I'm leaving this blizzard for some golf in San Diego on Wed. though.I can't believe that kid from Home Alone is banging Mila Kunis, it's just not right.
really, where you read this?I thought Culkin was in jail these days?!Oh...the life of a child movie star :hey:
Culkin? :slapsoncologne: :thumbup:
:lmao: Well what other kid from Home Alone is banging Mila?!?!?? Joe Pesci's ******* son? :no:

Drunk on a Monday. :eek:
:thumbup: :thumbup:Slap it high Homeboy!!! I'm leaving this blizzard for some golf in San Diego on Wed. though.I can't believe that kid from Home Alone is banging Mila Kunis, it's just not right.
really, where you read this?I thought Culkin was in jail these days?!Oh...the life of a child movie star :hey:
Culkin? :slapsoncologne: :thumbup:
:lmao: Well what other kid from Home Alone is banging Mila?!?!?? Joe Pesci's ******* son? :no:
:unbanned: I meant, you're Culkin, because you did the :hey: emoticon. That was da joke..

Well, those brain cells died about 3 years ago

Im 10 minutes into Step Brothers, and it blows the ####in water outta Forgetting Sarah Marshall so far

Well, those brain cells died about 3 years agoIm 10 minutes into Step Brothers, and it blows the ####in water outta Forgetting Sarah Marshall so far
What's up with your avatar?
Read the sig buddy :banned:
You're listening to Nigel? He's crazy, and he owes me money.
Maybe so, but with my avatar luck, its worth a shotAnd just some FYI since I know you were postin in the FSM thread - Step Brothers 20 min in is probably just as funny as all of FSMIts ####### great"Im goin upstairs so I can teabag your drum set""John Bonhams playin Moby **** for real"

Well, those brain cells died about 3 years agoIm 10 minutes into Step Brothers, and it blows the ####in water outta Forgetting Sarah Marshall so far
What's up with your avatar?
Read the sig buddy :banned:
You're listening to Nigel? He's crazy, and he owes me money.
Maybe so, but with my avatar luck, its worth a shotAnd just some FYI since I know you were postin in the FSM thread - Step Brothers 20 min in is probably just as funny as all of FSMIts ####### great"Im goin upstairs so I can teabag your drum set""John Bonhams playin Moby **** for real"
I don't have a drum set. :bahdoomchink:I'll have to check out Stepbrothers. FSM was decent though, just finished it.

Users who are viewing this thread