What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (2 Viewers)

He has no chance - you can prob rope a few people in around 7-1, although that's pretty dead money too IMO.

Give some real odds, what's the difference when you're going to collect regardless of the line?

Otis made a mint off republinerds in Obama's reelection.  Let's do it again.

Any Trump supporters want to pony up, and plunk down 50, 100, 250, 500 dollars on a bet?  I'm all in on ol' Hill. 

:moneybag:  

ETA:

List of Trump supporting FFA posters who have declined to put their money where their mouths are:

1. BeaverCleaver

2. Eminence

3. RBM

4. Dexter

5. Hoh 

Has this been updated?  There has to be more than 5.  Either Trump has virtually zero support (which may actually be the case), or the supporters are cowards for not stepping forward.

Trump wasn't my initial choice in the primary, but at least he isn't a criminal. It's amazing how many people here support Crooked Hillary.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, is this really all we've got?  Eesh.  Lonely times on that bandwagon I guess, huh.  

Otis made a mint off republinerds in Obama's reelection.  Let's do it again.

Any Trump supporters want to pony up, and plunk down 50, 100, 250, 500 dollars on a bet?  I'm all in on ol' Hill. 

:moneybag:  

ETA:

List of Trump supporting FFA posters who have declined to put their money where their mouths are:

1. BeaverCleaver

2. Eminence

3. RBM

4. Dexter

5. Hoh 

6. Quez

Actually, I have put my money where my mouth is. I have a side bet with @General Malaise where he gave me +300 odds.

Get with the program Otis, you're slipping!

Sadly, either candidate winning will be a loss for America, just Hillary less so.  I do hope Otis finds some takers.  My older brother use to say that it was a sin to not part a fool and their money.

We would be better off if this election were between Hillary Duff and Donald Igwebuike*.  With that Donald we could have a rebirth of the Birthers.

* I have no idea of the party affiliation of either and do not know if Donald even resides here any more.

Sadly, either candidate winning will be a loss for America, just Hillary less so.  I do hope Otis finds some takers.  My older brother use to say that it was a sin to not part a fool and their money.

We would be better off if this election were between Hillary Duff and Donald Igwebuike*.  With that Donald we could have a rebirth of the Birthers.

* I have no idea of the party affiliation of either and do not know if Donald even resides here any more.
If we're looking for alternative Hillary vs. Donald elections, we have to go with Donald Cheadle here.

Sorry I missed it.  Apparently Cheadle suggested Trump ought to die in a grease fire.  While that may not have been the method I would have chosen it does suggest a level of passion.  I understand it was in response to Trump politicizing a Chicago shooting.  I imagine this matter has been well discussed in other threads, but I do not go into those.

Now back to the topic at hand.  Are there any Trump supporters with more sack than sense.  Otis needs you. 

Sorry I missed it.  Apparently Cheadle suggested Trump ought to die in a grease fire.  While that may not have been the method I would have chosen it does suggest a level of passion.  I understand it was in response to Trump politicizing a Chicago shooting.  I imagine this matter has been well discussed in other threads, but I do not go into those.

Now back to the topic at hand.  Are there any Trump supporters with more sack than sense.  Otis needs you. 
To be fair, if Trump does end up perishing in any kind of fire, once he gets to temp, there's going to be a lot of grease involved. 

We can't even find any GOPNerds to add to the list on an anonymous internet message board. Forget about ponying up a couple actual benjamins. 

Bookmakers won't take the bet at +$600 & Otis is patting himself on the back bc nobody will wager with him at even money. 

Oats, offer it up at +$1000, I wouldn't touch it, but you could prob find some easy money at that level.

Em will prob take it, pull up the skirt and do it!

id bet but with the corruption and their reluctance to have a transparent election i feel giving my money to another corrupt liberal is a stupid idea.  #electionisrigged

Where was your outrage when GWB "lost" 22 million emails that were on RNC servers in the White House?  
That was blatantly wrong as well.  When are we going to stop getting bent over by these corrupt politicians?

Users who are viewing this thread